Chapter 2

Humming a tune as she walks about in the forest, looking back a few times to make sure she hasn't strayed to far from the village.

It's been four days since her grandfather given her the blue stone necklace.

Walking towards a small cave, whistling a few times and waits, Waiting for the beautiful creature to come out of it's hiding place.

Hearing shuffling in the small cave, she backs up and sits on the soft ground.

A tiny like dog head with small black horns pops out from the cave, tilting it's head. whistling once more, the tiny creature finally comes out.

"Hello there, how have you been winter?" She asks, petting the soft golden and white fur, watching as it's wings, as shiny as a diamond, flap slowly.

She smiles as she sees the small tail, the tip with silver like smoke, start to wag.

"I missed you too boy" she whispers

She then stays with it until it's mom comes and gets it. Smiling as she watches them walk away.

She gets up off the ground and brushes off her dress. She looks around the forest, so beautiful, bright.

Spinning around, dancing, laughing when the sudden happiness goes upon her.

Stoping, seeing a small bird, with red eyes, silver feathers, chirp at her.

"Hello to you too compass" she says. She then walks back into the village.

She pulls out her necklace from her pocket, afraid she would of lost it if she went into the forest, she put it in her pocket for safety.

She looks at it, examines it, the blue, sparkling in the sunlight.

"Wonder why this feels so familiar?" She whispers to herself.

Putting the necklace back into her dress pocket. She heads off into the village, petting horses as she walks by.

"Mirielle?"

A childs voice.

She turns around a looks over at the child. She sees a brush in her hand.

"Come here little el's, let me fix your hair" she says, she sits on a small stone call and pat's the ground in front of her.

The child sits and hand Mirielle the brush. Gently brushing her hair back into a ponytail.

"Mirielle? Do you think you'll ever find someone to love?"

"Well, that question came out of nowhere, didn't el's" Mirielle laughs

"Will you? Will u find someone to love?"

Someone to love?

Me?

"That depends"

Putting her hair into a small braid pony tail. They girl Huff's.

"Depends? What to you mean?" She ask, pulling at the strings of her dress.

"Well, little el's, I will find someone to love, as long as they love me, they can't be a mean jerk. A gentleman would be better, love isn't easy, sometimes you just gotta look deep until you find it" she says as she pats the child's head.

"Likeee, the forest?" The girl ask, turning to look at Mirielle.

The forest?

"What do you mean by that?" She wonders.

The girl turns her whole body around and smiles.

"Well, what if the person you love isn't in the village, what if he's far away? Like deep in the forest"

Far away, deep In the forest?

Mirielle thinks before she answers

"Then it looks like I'm gonna have to go find him, even if he's somewhere deep in the forest"

She pauses, thinking before she continues with a smile.

"No matter how long it takes, I'll find him, or he'll find me"

Soon.

**

Finished before i had to leave for school, sorry for grammar any mistakes loves.