Chapter 6

"Mirielle!"

Walking in the forest, she hears a high pitched voice call out her name.

Turning, she sees a woman, a fairy.

She has bright purple hair and is wearing a baby blue dress.

Smiling, she hold out the palm of her hand and watches as the tiny fairy lands on her hand.

"Mirielle, there has been a disturbance!"

The tiny fairy yells out, pointing to the forest, the deep end.

"Disturbance? Why do you mean by that little fairy?" She ask, the look of concern crosses her face.

"There has been a disturbance, miles away, in the fairy land, the tiny dragon land Mirielle, everything is on fire, burning Mirielle!" Tiny fairy says, her words rush out as tear slid down her face

"Mirielle you have to help us! Have of the fairy and dragon population has been injured, hurt, dead!"

injured, hurt...

dead

Mirielle thinks for a minute, thinking of all the poor innocent fairy's, dragons, animals that all live there.

"Who started it, the fire?" Mirielle ask

"The prince, Mirielle! The evil prince!"

The evil prince.

"Mirielle, please help us, we need you!"

She watches as the little fair flaps her wings and hovers infront of her face, a few inches apart, seeing the fear, sadness, concern on her face.

Finally making a decision.

"Okay, I'll help, let me tell grandfather, for now, try and get the fire to go down, get out of the forest and come to the village" she says

She watches as the little fairy quickly thanks her and fly's off towards her tiny village, deep into the forest.

Turning and running out of the forest, she runs past the children, past the stands until she reaches her place.

Running In, she quickly spots her grandfather standing near the window.

"Grandfather i-"

"Go Mirielle, they need you, use your magic, help them, save the forest, I'll inform the king about the forest" her grandfather interrupts, looking at her, In her eyes, with a smile on his face.

Smiling, she quickly hugs her grandfather and then goes upstairs to her room. She changes out of her dress to a black long sleeve shirt with dark red designs on it, putting on black tights, taking off her heels and putting on her knee high dark brown boots, fixing her hair into a pony tail.

She grabs onto her necklace, feeling comfort, she let's go and quickly goes back downstairs, listening to her grandfather, telling her to be safe.

Biding goodbye to her grandfather, she rushes out of the small cabin, and towards the the village to get to the forest.

Something stops her, no, more like someone.

"Mirielle!"

She turns around and watches as the king stops infront of her.

"What?"

"Where are you going? Need assistance?" He smiles

"I can't talk king, I have a....very big problem I need to...fix."

The king, looking puzzled. Decided to ask another question.

"And what will that be?"

Looking back at the forest then back at the king

"That is to be none of your concern, I have to leave" she says, turning, going a different way, through the small spots between the cabins, to where she can lose the king before running into the   deep part of the forest.