Chapter 3

Looking out of her bedroom window, watching as the villagers yell, getting food ready, cleaning the bars, the houses, the land..

"Hurry, the king of paradell will arrive in twenty minutes!"

"We need more food!"

She listens, watches, and waits. Dressed in a white gown with golden designs on it. It belong to no other.

Her mother.

She wearing her mother's dress. Her mother was the most beautiful woman in the village, blue, almost white eyes that glowed when the sun hits them, hair as dark as the night sky.

people thought she were to marry to the king...

But she showed them wrong by falling in love with a villager.

A man.

A man she wished to spend her whole life with, eternity.

And she did...

Until they was slaughtered, right infront of her.

Mirielle.

"Mirielle, come, you have to go with the villagers and greet the king!" Grandfather yells, from downstairs.

Mirielle, smiles, she goes to her mirror and looks at her reflection one last time.

Her green, mixed with blue, with golden and brown specks eyes shimmers when the light hits them, her beautiful brown hair, with strips of blonde, up into a pony tail, sways back and forth and she moves her head, checking if anything is out of place.

Finally, she looks at the stone necklace, making sure it's in place before going downstairs and telling her grandfather goodbye.

"Good morning Mr. Drang" Mirielle greets, Mr. Drang, quickly greets her back, stopping, telling her how beautiful she is, and goes back to fixing his food stand.

"Mirielle!"

She sees her mother's friend, Elizabeth, walk up at her, smiling, her brown eyes, shinning with happiness as she pulls her daughter, the same age as Mirielle, with her.

"Oh darling, how beautiful you are, your as beautiful as your mother" she says, letting go of her daughters hand to grab hers.

"Oh, no need Ms. Elizabeth, I can never be as beautiful as my mother, I'm just as beautiful as the other woman in the village"

Elizabeth laughs, smiling at Mirielle.

"Mother, I think it's time to go, would want Mirielle to catch our uglyness" her daughter, Penelope says, rolling her eye.

Mirielle looks at her, confused, sadden by her remark.

Ugly? She's not ugly, Penelope is beautiful, as beautiful as my mother perhaps, Mirielle sees nothing ugly about her.

With her dark brown hair up in a bun, her golden dress with golden sparkles on it shine.

"That's not exactly what I meant to say Penelope, you beautiful, perhaps one of the beautiful woman here" Mirielle says, trying to cheer her up.

"That's not what the villager say, even the king will fall for you, or maybe he already has" with that, Penelope walks away, her mother running behind to catch up.

The king? He who loves me?

"She's right Mirielle"

Looking down, she sees little el's with a black dress on, with blue dots on it.

Crouching down, Mirielle holds el's hands.

"I think your the most beautiful el's" she compliments

El's smiles at Mirielle, giving her a hug.

"I'll never be as beautiful as you Mirielle, your the most beautiful woman I seen, I look up to you" she whispers in her ear.

She leans out of the hugs and watches as El runs along and plays with her friends, laughing, smiling.

"HE'S HERE, THE KING IS HERE!"

Getting up, and watch as everyone rushes around, putting on there final touches.

"PREPARE EVERYONE"

"HE'S HERE EVERYONE, GET READY"

and that's when he finally arrived.

The king.

*
*

Wasn't planning on updating today, but since I can't tomorrow, I was like, why not? So I did. Hope u liked this chapter.

Bye loves!

*Sorry for grammar mistakes or any misplaced words*