20

Chapter 20

Dark blue orbs swam around me and enveloped me enough to drown me. I allowed myself to sink into them and absorb the intensity at which they carried me.

All around me I was surrounded by water. The sun didn't seem to exist in this world. It was dark like the night. Stars embroiled the sky shining like diamonds down to me. I was only knee deep in the ocean and but wasn't enough for me.

Every fibre in my soul took me deeper, my skin itched with want as I moved deeper into the water. It hugged my skin and kissed it allowing me to sigh in pleasure as my waist joined the pool.

I glanced up the sky again to see the moon. I gazed confused at the moment because they looked like two of them. Two round bright balls in the sky. I stared more closely and saw them morph into blue almost drowning in the sky yet still visible.

What is this place?

Just as I began to analyse my surroundings the water surrounding me started to tickle me. As if something was vibrating in it.

I started walking back to the shallow when a voice broke through the waves suddenly. It was soft, pained and too surreal for me to believe.

"I am so sorry."

Who is that? I glanced around to find no one.

"Please be okay."

"I should never have let you leave."

Just as the mysterious voice spoke, my little world started to melt away slowly. The sky started clearing up and the sea before me started draining away. I started seeing an image form from where it crumbled. It was to blurry almost painful to look at.

"C-Crystal..."

The voice became louder.

"You need to be okay..."

I looked up and my blurry image started morphing into what I think is Felix staring down at me. His eyes so broken. So sad. It was hard to keep me whimper silent.

A soft skin pressed against the side my head and I winced at the contact. He retracted immediately looking at me again. My mind finally registered that I was no longer in chains but I was in his arms on the floor.

At that point of understanding all the pain in my body hit back at me with full force causing me to hiss and groan at my dismay. My body ached all over.

"You will be okay," he whispered, a tear dripping down his cheek, "you will be okay..."

A cold liquid splashed on me causing my eyes to snap open and my lungs to cry out in agony.

"Awake at last..." the venomous voice beamed and I groaned the water just bringing me back to the terrible pain filled reality his knockout blow had taken me out of.

Another round of torture begins...

Maybe this time I will actually die.

May be let me just hold on for a while longer...just for a while... may be just maybe Felix is coming for me.

Let me hold on to that...just for a while longer.

Just a while longer.

FELIX

"Where is she????!!!"

I hated every second of this.... Not knowing where she is what to do to save her. What was I even thinking let her leaving like that?

I had been too frozen to speak. She made me damn defenseless I gave into every damn word that came out of her sweet little mouth.

I was stupid. So damn effing stupid.

Now she is gone and it's all my fault.

"Calm down, Felix. We are gonna find her." Blake told me softly.

If it was even possible my anger boiled hotter with in me just waiting to explode.

And then as if someone had some switch it went off. Everything in me just stopped and I slowly felt my self-swaying on my feet.

The image of Blake and Jordan become too blurry to analyze and I just fell back landing onto the ground in a loud thud before they could stretch out to steady me.

Before I dived into the darkness, I knew what this meant. Crystal was dying if not dead yet and our bond was breaking.

A bond I thought I never wanted. A bond that could have been my salvation. A bond my arrogant jackassness ruined for me.

Lola

Oh my...oh my...ohmy... oh my OH MY....

"Lola calm down!!!" Blake grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me frantically. It was heard concentrating on the words that came out of his mouth when my brother was laying down on the floor of the living room unconscious.

"We have to call dad!!" I screamed, "We just have to!!"

He let go of me wincing at my high pitch and I stumbled falling into the warm hands of Dylan, my mate.

"Calm down, Beautiful." he whispered in my ear soothingly, "it will be okay. Calm down."

I relaxed in his arms allowing him to hold my back against him as he wrapped my waist with his arms and rested his chin on my shoulder softly."

"I am so scared." I admitted quietly as Jordan rushed through the kitchen grabbing towels and water and ice desperately trying to get Felix conscious again.

I desperately managed to slow down my rushed breaths to calm down when Felix shot to his feet like a possessed being, faster than lightening causing my scream to break out just like he did.

"What the...." Before Dylan could even finish he was cut off immediately by Felix talking so sure of himself like the alpha he is. Yet at the same time almost sounding delusional we might need to take him to a psych ward.

"I know where to find her." He said sternly. Without much of a care at all our stunned expressions and Jordan walking back in so startled all the water he had in his hands crashed to the floor with his jaw.

"Line up the warriors." Felix demanded, "We are going for a war."

At the sound of his deep throaty and menacing growl I stiffened knowing full well that Dylan is one of the warriors and he has to go too. This is a damn time to be selfish but I really hope that he comes alive no matter the outcomes of this war.

"Stay safe for me," I held his cheek and his gaze holding back the tears in my eyes.

Felix shot toward me engulfing me in a shocking embrace. He had never hugged me since we were thirteen and I am sad that this might be his way of saying goodbye.

I stifled a giggle when Dylan growled possessively and pulled away to give my big brother a pep talk he better take seriously.

"Don't even dare think of not coming back alive, duckweed. "I warned.

"Crystal as strong as she is wouldn't want to walk out of their alive knowing you had to lose your life making it happen."

I sure as hell wouldn't.

this is what i came up with....