c h a p t e r 7

I wake up to Paddy jumping on my bed.
"Ugh" I just roll over.

"LIZZY! LIZ! IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR YOUUUU!!" He screams loudly in my ear.

"I am well aware" I mumble. He gets off me and I get up.

"Sam made breakfast, so be down in a few" Paddy informs me. I nod. 

I go to the bathroom, and brush my teeth and all of that stuff. I go to my closet, and I have to decide on something to wear. While mum and I were out yesterday, we had picked up some more clothes, just so I had some options. 

I decide on this, and I hope I don't get dress coded

I decide on this, and I hope I don't get dress coded. I'm sure It'll be fine though. I quickly do my makeup and finish getting ready before I walk downstairs.

"Look who's finally down" Says Harry, eating some pancakes.

"For your information, I was doing my makeup and picking out an outfit. This is my first day at a new school, and I have to look half decent." I say. 

"Why do you wear makeup? You look stunning without it" I turn around to see Tom also eating waffles as well. I chuckle and grab some food for myself. 

"Haha. That's funny. I really don't look great but thank you for the compliment I guess" I say stuffing the warm breakfast in my mouth. "Also, why are you still here? Not to be rude or anything, but don't you have to be hanging out with Tessa or whoever that is?" I ask.

"Actually, that is kind of why I am here. My best friend Harrison was watching Tessa, and wasn't home yesterday when I went over to pick her up, so I figured I'd stay here one more night so I can bring her back."

"Why does he need to be watching a girl. Don't you think that's a little creepy?" I ask. They all laugh, and I am confused. "What?"

"Tes- Tessa is o-our dog" Sam barley squeaks out in between laughs. I start laughing along with them.

"Ohhhhh" I say. "That makes a lot more sense." 

We continue making small talk during breakfast, and then we get our bags and head out the door. Well, Paddy and I that is. Harry drives us. 

"Thanks Harry for the ride!" I say, getting out of the car. 

"No problem!" He says driving away shortly after. 

Paddy and I walk up to the scary ass thing known a high school. How does Paddy do it? Will I make friends? Will I-

Before I could  fish my thought, a swarm of people surround Paddy and I. I start hearing thing like, "OMG YOU'RE THE GIRL ON TOM HOLLAND'S INSTAGRAM!" and "ARE YOU SPIDER-MAN'S SISTER!?" and things like that. My arms look fro Paddy to grab onto, but he is gone. He must have slipped out of the crowd while he had his chance. Good for him. 

I feel someone grab my arm, and I start to scream. Panic Attack. Just like before. 

"Trust me" I hear them say. They pull me into the building, and into the nearest girl's bathroom. Fast too. We race down the hallway. I start to calm down, and there is a girl, in front of me.

"Hi, I'm Ava Rose" She said to me. She held out her hand for me to shake. 

(ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕤 𝔸𝕧𝕒 ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖)