c ha p t e r 1 0

I wake up feeling a bit dizzy. I notice that I am in my bed, but I don't remember getting there. Sam must have put me there. How sweet of him. Lucky me, it's the weekend, and in two days it will be my birthday! YAY! I have never celebrated my birthday with other people before so I am really excited.

I jump out of bed with the energy I have from thinking about my birthday. Wow. 16. I'll be able to drive! I never got my permit but It will be okay! I am sure one of brothers will teach me. I get some clothes and bring the in the bathroom with me so I can take a shower.

I get changed and all that and do my makeup and hair until my outfit looks like this.

It's the fall so it's a bit chili, therefore I should dress warm. I walk downstairs and I see everyone eating breakfast. I must have woken up late. I grab some waffles and sit down to eat. Tom spots me and starts to laugh. He must have also fallen asleep and stayed here for the night.

"What is so funny?" I ask him. This is becoming more common for me to say because he is always laughing at something, and it usually something I did.

"Why are you wearing a coat inside?" He asks shoving bits of sticky waffle in his mouth. He puts way too much syrup on his waffles.

"It's fashion Thomas." I say in a matter of a fact way.

"Well don't because we have the heater on and you're gonna get hot" He replies.

"Fine." I take the coat off so I am just in a white t-shirt and I go back to eating.

After I finish I decide to wander around the house. I spot a piano in one of the rooms and I decide to play it. I have written songs before with the piano and I haven't played in a while.

(pretend she wrote it and singing starts at 1:30)

I finish the song and I can feel someone's eyes burning in the back of my head. I turn and I see Harry and Paddy with their jaws dropped all the way to the floor.

"That was incredible." Paddy broke the silence.

"Eh. It wasn't my best but it was alright. Thanks though." I reply.

"Are you kidding?! That was amazing!" Harry practically yells.

"Not as good as Tom's acting or Your photography or Sam's piano playing though." I say sadly.

"Actually, it's probably better." Paddy says.

"You're just saying that, but I appreciate it." I say and I get up off the bench and start to walk out but something stops me.

"TOM! SAM! LIZ CAN SING AND IT'S REALLY GOOD!" Harry yells. I groan, and he smirks at me.

"Why did you do that?" I ask him.

"Because you'll see it is not just us saying that." He replies. Tom and Sam walk in and Harry porly demonstrates what I was doing.

"Well can you sing something for us then?" Sam asks.

"Nope" I say and I start to walk out of the room but then something or rather someone grabs my arm. I look over to see Tom.

"Please love?" He asks with a gentle look on his face. I give in.

"Fine." I groan. I sit down and decide to do a different song because I have a lot of them written.

I finish the last chord and look at my brothers with a nervous look, and they smile. Tom was the first one to speak up.

"That was incredible Lizzy." He says, but very softly.

"I agree." Sam says. He nods profusely and I laugh.

"Told you." Harry says with a smug look on his face.

I love it here.

a/n- Hi! This chapter was shorter but that is because I have been a bit out of it. If you have any recommendations, please let me know!