c h a p t e r 3

I was in shock. No. No It couldn't be the Holland's as in Tom Holland. No way. It's probably just some other family that happen to have the same last name.

"Where do they live?" I asked. There was no way.

"London." My mother answered. Okay, so maybe they just so happen to have the same name and live in the same general area. Totally a coincidence.

"When will I meet them?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." said Dad. "They are getting ready to fly over here to meet you. It could be anytime of the day so be ready." I nodded. We have a school assembly tomorrow so hopefully it isn't in the middle of that. School assemblies are a Beyoncé concert compared to the normal school day, so I wouldn't want to miss it. Even when they are really boring, they are still better.

I went back up to my room and did my homework. When it was time to go to bed, I took my makeup off, and changed into pajamas. I brushed my teeth and yadi yadi yada. I was so drained from the school day, but when I put down my head to go to sleep, I couldn't. I stayed awake for at least an hour. I finally gave in and went on my phone. It had no case so I had to be careful not to drop it. That doesn't mean it is not already cracked and basically destroyed from how often I drop it though.

I googled, "Things to make you fall asleep". One of the things that came up was ASMR. What the heck is that?
I clicked on a video called, "Repeating the phrase 'Just a Little Bit' w/ Hand movements" I then fell asleep within 2 minutes.

The next morning I woke up to my alarm clock beeping at me. I groaned. I did not need this right now. Then I remembered I was meeting my family today! Well, my biological family that is. Hopefully, they are really nice and I can live with them!

This managed to get me motivated so I jumped out of bed and started my morning routines I went to the bathroom and did the essentials. I then went to my empty closet, and decided on something to wear. I had to pick something good since I was going to meet the Hollands today.

 I had to pick something good since I was going to meet the Hollands today

I decided this was safe. It was simple, yet nice. I then went to do my makeup. I definitely needed it today. I was NOT looking cute and I needed to look nice for my family. I once again decided to go with something natural because I  didn't want to be to flashy.

I walked downstairs and decided to completely skip breakfast, as it was almost time for me to leave. I grabbed my bag and a granola bar, and walked out of the door.

I walked into school with more energy than I did yesterday. I was very excited to see my family today. I wonder if I would look like them. Will I act like them? Will they even like me? I have no clue.

Halfway through the day comes around and it is time for the assembly. Finally. I walk into the gym, and look for a place to sit. I stand here for a while a then find a group of people I generally know I could sit with. I walk up the bleachers and find my self an empty set. I wait a few more minutes in silence waiting for it to start.

"Alright Everyone," our Principal stands in the front of the whole school with a microphone and some note cards. "Today, we are going to talk about the 5K we are having this weekend!" I roll my eyes. I hate running. "We want a minimum of 300 people to join..." I zoned out. I thought that the assembly would be about something WAY more entertaining. Guess not. 

"Elizabeth Harrison" The principal says. My heart stops. "We have a little surprise for you." Everyone started to look at me. I started to tear up in happiness because I knew what was about to happen. "Some people have come to visit you." Everyone around me looks confused, but I start crying of happiness freely. 

Just then, Nikki, Dom, Sam, Harry, Paddy and Tom Holland all walk into the gym. Everyone starts screaming and I put my hands over my mouth. I was crying so hard, but they were all tears of joy. The Hollands had bodyguards around them to block them from people running after them, even though everyone was still staying in their seat. 

"Elizabeth, Would like to meet your family?" The principal said through the microphone. Everyone SCREAMED after they heard that. I started hearing things like, "No way are they her family." and, "omg is she adopted or getting adopted?", but I didn't care. I got up from my seat and started running down the bleachers. Once I got down, I stopped. I looked at my real parents, and they looked at me. The bodyguards stepped aside. I freely ran into my parents arms. They caught me, even though I was running so fast. I couldn't believe it. I was crying in their arms, and my real dad kissed my forehead. 

After a good two minute embrace from my parents, I looked over to see my brothers who were standing there awkwardly.  I first hugged Sam, and I was still crying by the way. Then Harry, then Paddy, and lastly Tom. When I hugged him, every one went crazy. 

"Welcome home, Love" He whispered in my ear.