c ha p t e r 6

We walk into the airport and we try to find our people. Tom and I have body guards around us so it is a bit more difficult to see, but we manage. I find them and point them out to Tom, and we walk over to them. 

"Hi!"I exclaim. I start hugging everyone. 

"I just wanted to let you know, your parents already changed your name legally to Holland instead of Harrison because they knew you would want to." Mom says. I smile.

"Okay, thank you for telling me" I reply. I am so excited and my smile could light up all of London. Having a family that was not based around who was liked better was my dream. It was finally coming true. 

There are a few fans and paparazzi people crowding us, but the body guards are here and they stop them from getting too close. We walk outside and get leaded to a private jet. Hold on... A PRIVATE JET! This is so cool! My mind is exploding.

"Do we really get to go on a private jet?!" I ask Harry excitedly.

"No, it's just there for show and we are going to ride in a flying box made of kittens." He replies. "Yes we are going on"

"Sorry,"I said "This is just really cool." I give him a small smile.

"It's alright." He puts his hand on my back. "I was excited on my first private jet ride too."

We walk a little bit further and then climb on. I am so excited and I sit down ready to go.

"Hey Liz" Tom says "Do you have an Instagram?"

"Yeah why?" I reply.

"No reason. What is it?" He asks me.

"lizharrison2005" I tell him. "Wait, no I'm going to change it right now" I go on my phone and change my username. "It's lizholland2005 now." I tell him proudly. He chuckles.

"Okay thanks"He says back to me. I am really drained from the day already, so I fall asleep while sitting up. I'm buckled in though.

tomholland2013- My baby sister sleeping on the plane home❤✈

tagged- lizholland2005

harryholland64- so cute💞

samholland1999- she is adorable. I love💘

user1- who is she?

user2- ew she is ugly

tomholland2013- she is not at all she is beautiful on the outside and inside you just haven't met her so you don't know how amazing she is user2

samholland1999- ^

harryholland64- ^^

I wake up to my phone buzzing so much it could actually be mistaken for a bee. I look at my phone and see more Instagram notifications than I can count. My phone did for me though. 18,954. Wait no, 18,955. I go to my Instagram to see what this was all about, and I find out that Tom posted a photo of me. It was cute. I look over at him with an annoyed sort of look, but he just shrugs his shoulders. I roll my eyes and play Mario cart, read a book, and chit chat for the rest of the plane ride.