Something Real

**Mina hugged Chaeyoung and whispers
Mina: thank you
**Chaeyoung moved back to the table with her friends.
Nayeon: are you ok?
Chaeyoung: 😐 I'm watching her and I can't do anything. Mina is happy and I'm just here staring like a fool.
Nayeon: oh kid.
Jeongyeon: wanna go home now?
Chaeyoung: yeah
**on their way home
Chaeyoung: tell me, will this feeling go away as time passes. Because I still remember our memories together. 🤦🏽‍♀️
Momo: we shouldn't have gone to the wedding.
Chaeyoung: I should have treated her better. It's all my fault 😭
**as days passed Chaeyoung is still sulking about what happened. Meanwhile Nayeon and Jeongyeon are getting busy with their own wedding preparations.
Chaeyoung: are you moving out after the wedding?
Nayeon: nope why would I do that?
Tzuyu: Momoyah wanna move in with me?
Momo chokes: huh?
Tzuyu: well your sister is getting married soon and Jeongyeon unnie will eventually move in here. Isn't it awkward for you to still be living here?
Chaeyoung:hahahaha
Momo: what's funny?
Chaeyoung; i just remember something from my dream.
Momo: why did I moved in with Tzuyu in your dream
Chaeyoung: yup you did. Actually the three of us live together in Tzuyu's place in gangnam.
Tzuyu: how did you know I lived in Gangnam.
Chaeyoung: i still don't know how my brain created those memories. It's more like an alternate reality than a dream.
Nayeon: can we talk about something else besides moving in. I mean like my wedding.
Chaeyoung: yeah of course.
Tzuyu; unnie what do you need?
**the girls help Nayeon in preparation for her wedding. Meanwhile Chaeyoung went back to work.
Manager: welcome back architect Son
Chaeyoung: thank you sir.
Manager: how are you feeling today?
Chaeyoung: feeling better.
Manager: will you be ok to take projects again? Just small ones to help you get back on track.
Chaeyoung: yes sir of course.
**after office Chaeyoung went home to Nayeon's apartment
Nayeon: hey how's your first day back to work?
Chaeyoung: it was fine. The manager was very considerate. He already gave me a project.....hey are you even listening to me?
Nayeon: huh? What?
Chaeyoung: who are you texting? Is that Jeongyeon unnie?
Nayeon: huh? No it's actually our high school batch groupchat. Wait! You're not here. Why?
Chaeyoung: not interested.
Nayeon: hmmm
Chaeyoung: what is it?
Nayeon: well the topic is actually about Dahyun.
Chaeyoung: what about her?
Nayeon: remember I told you before that Dahyun didn't attend the reunion because her family migrated in Canada
Chaeyoung: yeah and?
Nayeon: well it says here that Dahyun is actually filing for a divorse
Chaeyoung: huh? Why? What happened?
Nayeon: they say that their son is actually not Dahyun's. Eunwoo got a girl pregnant a year after his marriage with Dahyun because apparently she's not able to get pregnant.
Chaeyoung: is that even a valid reason?
Nayeon; well she forgave him and instead adopted the kid and they migrated to Canada but recently she caught him cheating again.
Chaeyoung: what about the kid? What will happen to him when they separate.
Nayeon: see now you're interested. Why don't you just join the chatroom so you would be updated.
Chaeyoung: I don't think it's nice to talk about people's lives behind their back.
Jeongyeon: hey hon 😙. Chaeyoung.
Chaeyoung: hi unnie.
Jeongyeon: what do you say we celebrate tonight your first day back to work. I got some soju here.
Chaeyoung: yeah sure.
**the three take turns on taking shots. Chaeyoung started getting emotional.
Chaeyoung: that should've been me.
Jeongyeon: kid just let it go.
Chaeyoung: 😭
Jeongyeon: i hope you find something real. Because nothing is more beautiful than loving someone who loves you back.
Nayeon: nothing is more beautiful than loving someone who builds you a home in their heart.