Busted 😵

Mina: hey  👋
Somi: why did you change your door password?
Mina: because I know you would show up unannounced
Somi; wait. Is someone here?
Mina: what?
Somi: is Chaeyoung here?
Mina: no she's not here. Why would you say that?**knock knock
Appa: Mina?
Mina: dad!
Appa: good morning sweetie. Oh hi Somi.
Somi: good morning dad. Uhm Mina I gotta go. I have a morning shift today. Bye.
**30mins ago
Chaeyoung got up, got dressed and went out to get coffee and breakfast. While waiting for her order. Momo called her.
Chaeyoung: hey good morning
Momo: are coming home today?
Chaeyoung: yeah maybe tonight. I'll just take the last flight out. Why?
Momo: can you buy me something
Chaeyoung; yeah what is it?
Momo: all the flavors of kitkat that is not available in Korea.
Chaeyoung: all the flavors?
Momo; uhm. Just the ones you can find. Don't foget the matcha flavor. Tzuyu love those.
Chaeyoung: ok.
Momo: thanks. Anyways just text us what time you'll arrive in Incheon ok?
Chaeyoung: ok. Bye
**Chaeyoung went back to Mina's apartment. But Before entering the door password, she heard Mina talking to someone. Chaeyoung thought it was Somi. She burst through the door.
Chaeyoung: hey! Just leave her alone.... oh good morning sir.
Appa: good morning to you too... Chaeyoung. Mina what is going on?
Chaeyoung: sorry about that.
Mina: uhm She's here for the holidays
Appa: for the holidays huh? Sweetie I know that your going through some things with your wife. But technically you're still married to her. So  whatever it is that you and Chaeyoung are doing here, you should just stop. You know what I mean? Chaeyoung I know you have the best intentions for my daughter but there are still boundaries.
Chaeyoung: i know sir.
Mina: Somi is filling for divorce.
Appa: what?
Mina: we had a fight the other day.
Chaeyoung: you never mentioned anything about a fight
Mina; I don't want you to worry.
Appa: then what is she doing here earlier
Chaeyoung; she was here?
Mina; she left her keycard here.
Appa: why is she the one filing for the divorce. When you said that she's the one having an affair in Tokyo.
Mina: because she's also accusing me of having an affair with Chaeyoung.
Appa: the way I see it. Somi's accusation has a basis. I think it's better if you two stop seeing each other for a while. If Somi is really filling for a divorce don't give her the advantage of knowing about you two.
Chaeyoung: we understand.
Appa: so when are you girls going back to work?
Mina: tomorrow
Chaeyoung: I'm going back to Seoul tonight. I'll also report back to work tomorrow
Mina: dad how did you know I was back in Osaka?
Appa: your neighbor. His my friend. Anyways I just dropped by to check up on you.
**that night Chaeyoung took the last flight going back to Seoul.
Chaeyoung: I guess this is it huh?
Mina: I'm sorry. 😢
Chaeyoung: what are you talking about. please don't cry. We can always meet after everything is settled.
Mina: i know. It's just my life is a mess right now.
Chaeyoung: come here (hugs Mina)
**flight 423 bound for Incheon South Korea is now boarding on gate 3.
Chaeyoung: i have to go now or I'll miss my flight. I love you. 😘
Mina: 😢