Tell the truth

Chaeyoung: how's the party?
Nayeon: good. The kid is so sweet.
Chaeyoung: yeah he is.
Nayeon: you'll be lucky to have him
Chaeyoung: what do you mean?
Nayeon: i mean i can see how persistent Dahyun is with you. We talked during the party. And i can tell she's really in love with you. She's very different from the Dahyun I've known before in high school.
Chaeyoung: but we're not together
Nayeon: yet. What's keeping you from giving her a second chance.
Chaeyoung: I'm not ready
Nayeon: when will you be ready? If you don't take a step forward you will never move on from where you are. I'm telling you. She's a keeper
Chaeyoung: 🤦🏽‍♀️ i have to tell you something
Nayeon: what is it?
Chaeyoung: it's Sana. Something happened between us on my birthday
Nayeon: is that why you didn't return my calls. Are you two a couple now? Is that why you cannot commit to Dahyun?
Chaeyoung: no that's not it. I'm not dating Sana. I told you I'm not ready
Nayeon: if you're not dating her then what are you doing?. Stop playing around. If your not ready. Tell them the truth. Don't let them wait for something you cannot give.
Chaeyoung: i told them from the beginning that I'm not ready for a relationship.
Nayeon: I cannot believe you. You're acting like your 16 again. Either way you are going to hurt them. So you better choose now which one. Or you let go of them both.
Chaeyoung: as if I can escape Sana. She's always here in the office.
Nayeon: do you like her? More than Dahyun?
Chaeyoung: 🤷‍♀️
Nayeon: what? 🤦🏽‍♀️ you're unbelievable.
**the next couple of days. Nayeon and Chaeyoung didn't talk.
Sana: hey what's wrong?
Chaeyoung: I don't this will work out.
Sana: what do you mean?
Chaeyoung: whatever we are doing. This is wrong.
Sana: you're single. I'm single. What's wrong with that?
Chaeyoung: it's not like I don't like you. It's just that I don't like you like you. You know what I mean. What we did was a mistake. I'm sorry for leading you on. If I made you think that we could be something. You're a good person Sana. You deserve someone who can love you back. Someone who can treat you well. And I hope someday. You will meet that person. (Hugs Sana)
**meanwhile Dahyun still talks to Chaeyoung.
Dahyun: hey
Chaeyoung: how are you today?
Dahyun: hmm. Just received the court's confirmation
Chaeyoung: does that mean the process is almost over.
Dahyun: yup. Almost. After this we're coming back to Canada. Eugene is so excited to meet you.
Chaeyoung: oh yeah. Well I'm excited to meet him too. Where is that kid?
Dahyun: he's playing outside. When are you coming back to Seoul?  I want to make sure we don't crossover our schedules again. 😆
Chaeyoung: not sure. Maybe 2 more months.
Dahyun: you're attending Nayeon's wedding right?
Chaeyoung: yup I'm her bridesmaid.
Dahyun: oh good. We just got her wedding invitation. Eugene is one of her ring bearers. We'll just come back here for the wedding.
Chaeyoung: really?  That's great.