Unfinished Business

Chaeyoung stayed in Tokyo. She would update her friends of Mina's situation. Meanwhile Mina would text her if Somi wasn't around so Chaeyoung could visit her
Chaeyoung: this is kinda exciting. Sneaking around behind your wife's back.
Mina: we are not sneaking around. You just happened to be here when she's not around 😉
Chaeyoung: oh yeah right
**then her phone rang
Mina: hello
Appa: where are you? Your intern called me saying you haven't reported to work since last week.
Mina: I'm not in Osaka right now.
Appa: is Somi with you? What's going on? Tell me sweetie.
Mina: uhmm Somi is... In Tokyo with her girlfriend
Appa: what?!? Where are you?
Mina: I'm also in Tokyo.
Appa: what are you doing there? I told you before. If you're relationship with your wife is not healthy anymore. Just let go.
Mina: don't worry dad. I'm fine.
Appa: just call the hospital. Let your Attendings and your interns know where you are.
Mina: yes appa.
Appa: and for the record. I like Chaeyoung better for you.
Mina: but she did the same thing to me back then remember.
Appa: She's changed
Mina: how would you know.
Appa: well she's been texting me since a couple of months ago. Asking how you've been.
Mina: oh... really huh? Dad I gotta go now. Bye
Appa: ok. Take care of yourself sweetie. Just call me when you need anything ok?
Mina: yes appa. Bye.
Chaeyoung: what did your father say?
Mina: your secret
Chaeyoung: what?
Mina: nothing.
Chaeyoung: anyways. If ever you need a lawyer I can call Dahyun if you like. She's a actually a lawyer.
Mina: thanks. Let me think about it first. But for now. I think you should go. Somi might be on her way now.
Chaeyoung: ok. See you again tomorrow?
Mina: ill just text you.
**a few days before the holidays Mina was discharged from the hospital. At the hotel Somi was helping Mina pack her things.
Somi: let's go home tomorrow ok?
Mina: I'm going home. But not with you.
Somi: what do you mean?
Mina: I'm going home to my dad's house.
Somi: are you still mad at me. Come on honey. Let's just go home.
Mina: I'll give you a week to get all your stuff from my apartment and leave.
Somi: are you serious right now? Mina this is not funny.
Mina: do you see me laughing. You think I'm not being serious right now?
Somi: is this about your "friend" Chaeyoung
Mina: don't you dare blame this on her. All the sht that's happening right now is because you cannot stay loyal. You cannot keep your promises to me. We've discussed this before. You said it was a mistake back then. That you would never do it again. I forgave you. But what did I get in return.
Somi: ok fine what do you want me to say? That I'm cheating on you. You're right I'm cheating on you. That I'm not loyal to you. Guess what? You're the one who's been disloyal to me from the very beginning. You know why I blame Chaeyoung? It's because you're still in love with her. I have seen how you looked at her during our wedding. And the texts you send her once in a while. You think I don't know that. So you want a divorce? Let's get a divorce.
**Somi left the hotel. Mina was speechless. She didn't know that Somi would say something like that. Instead of calling Chaeyoung. She calle Nayeon.
Mina: Did she really felt that? Or is it reverse psychology? 🤦🏽‍♀️
Nayeon: I had to admit. She's good in reverse psychology. She turned the blame on you instead
Mina: but am I that obvious?
Nayeon: girl. You've been sending her cute emojis
Mina: but it's just emojis. I didn't even answer her every time she calls
Nayeon: ok if you say so.
Mina: what should I do?
Nayeon: get a lawyer. Wait...... Dahyunah!!!
Dahyun: yeah?
Nayeon: didn't you say your a lawyer?
Dahyun: yeah but I haven't practiced my professional license since we moved here. Why?
Nayeon: Mina needs a good divorce lawyer
Dahyun: divorce?
Mina: Nayeon!!!
Nayeon: what? Everyone's gonna know eventually
Dahyun: i can recommend my lawyer if she wants.
Nayeon: did you hear that?
Mina: yup.
Nayeon: I'll just text you later the details ok? Just hang in there. Anyways does Chaeyoung know what happened?
Mina: nope I haven't called her yet.
Nayeon: you better call her then. She's in Tokyo for a reason. You know what I mean right?
Mina: yeah. Thanks. Good night.
Nayeon: 😆 good morning from Canada.