Stages of Love

It's been months since Chaeyoung's last encounter with Mina. Little did she know, Mina has been communicating with Nayeon regarding her marriage problems.
Nayeon: again? You two are fighting again?
Mina: yeah. This time she totally forgot our wedding anniversary. So I left her and went home to my parents house.
Nayeon: maybe she's just busy in the hospital. what did your father say? Seeing you there all of a sudden.
Mina; he's worried. But also considerate. He said I should decide weather to stay or to let go while the marriage is still early.
Nayeon: does he know the whole story?
Mina: i told him. He said he doesn't want me to be like him.
Nayeon: don't you really wanna tell Chaeyoung?
Mina; I don't want to bother her anymore
Nayeon; I don't think she'll be bothered. She'll be worried for sure.
Mina: sorry if you're the only person I share my problems with, besides my dad of course, it's just that I don't have anyone to talk to.
Nayeon: its ok. I am here for you. We are here for you. Don't ever think that you have no one to talk to
Mina: I'm really am sorry. You've just got married and I'm here thinking about having a divorce
Nayeon: it's fine. I understand.
**meanwhile Chaeyoung buried herself with work. Going to work early in the morning and going home very late at night.  Although every weekend she still goes to Nayeon's apartment to check on her friends.
Chaeyoung: when are the kids coming home?
Nayeon: Momo said they extended a few more days.  I told you. You should've come with them in Bali. You're always working.
Chaeyoung: I don't want to be the third wheel with those two. Besides it's Tzuyu's early Christmas gift for Momo. Let them have their own moment. What about you and Jeongyeon unnie when are you planning on taking a trip abroad. You haven't even been on your honeymoon
Nayeon: actually we're considering Dahyun's offer. To go to Canada next week. Maybe spend the holidays there.
Chaeyoung: Go! That's a great idea.
Nayeon: i still need to talk to Momo
Chaeyoung: why? She can take care of herself. She's living with Tzuyu now. Don't worry about your sister. You're already a married girl. Just go and have fun.
Nayeon: well in that case. I'll message Dahyun later and tell her that we'll take her offer.
Chaeyoung: great!
**meanwhile in Canada Sana and Dahyun became much closer since coming back home. They even go shopping together with Eugene.
Sana: what do you like for dinner
Eugene: can we have ice cream please.
Dahyun: hey! What did I tell you about ice cream?
Sana: tell you what. After dinner I'll buy you ice cream. Ok?
Eugene: ok 😁
Dahyun: stop spoiling the kid
Sana: it's ok. It's not like he asked for ice cream everyday.
**after dinner Sana bought ice cream for Eugene
Dahyun:what do you say?
Eugene: thank you auntie Sana.
Sana: you're welcome sweetie
Dahyun: wait. I Just got a message from Nayeon. They're coming here next week for the holidays.
Sana: are they staying until the year end ?
Dahyun: I don't know. Why?
Sana: it's my birthday on the 29th
Dahyun: oh really. Advanced happy birthday. I'll take note of that. To make sure I can greet you properly on that date. 😂
**meanwhile
Jeongyeon: honey I'm home.
Nayeon: hey hon 😘
Chaeyoung: eww get a room. 😂
Nayeon: get a wife. 😂
Chaeyoung: ouch! Ok fine you win.
Nayeon: anyways hon. I told Dahyun that we'll be going there next week.
Jeongyeon: what about Momo?
Nayeon: Chaeyoung volunteers to be Momo's guardian while we're on our honeymoon
Chaeyoung: guardian? She's not a kid anymore.
Nayeon: I'm just saying you'll be responsible for my sister. You know what I mean.
Chaeyoung: ok fine. As if she'll be staying here when you're not here. She's already living with her girlfriend.
Nayeon: just look after her, will you.
Chaeyoung: ok fine. Anyways gotta go now. Someone is waiting for me at home
Nayeom: who? your wife 😂
Chaeyoung: no, Ray is waiting for me at home 😠
Jeongyeon: i told you just leave Ray with us. You're always here anyways.
Chaeyoung: 😐 👋bye
Nayeon: bye
Jeongyeon: bye kid.
**On her way home Chaeyoung thought "what if she really has a wife waiting for her at home" "what if Mina was waiting for her at home" 🤦🏽‍♀️ "what if"