Letting you go

Weeks have passed Chaeyoung got a text from Mina "I'm sorry" Chaeyoung immediately called Mina but she won't answer.
Chaeyoung: what is going on?
Nayeon: hey are you ok?
Chaeyoung: just got a text from Mina in the middle of the night
Nayeon: oohh booty call 😉
Chaeyoung: no it's not that. she's saying sorry
Nayeon: for what?
Chaeyoung: I don't know. She won't answer my calls. Nayeon: oh
Chaeyoung: oh. What do you mean oh?
Nayeon: uhm maybe they decided to not go through the divorce?
Chaeyoung: what? That's impossible. we were still texting last week
Nayeon; I don't know.
Chaeyoung: great. She's doing it again. Having me wait for nothing.
Nayeon: give her time. Maybe she'll explain it to you soon.
**flashback to last week. Mina saw Somi talking  with the nurses, smiling but she can tell she's not happy. Something is bothering her. Mina turned around and walked the other way. But Somi saw her and followed her.
Somi: hey. Mina!
Mina: yeah
Somi: how are you?
Mina: fine. You?
Somi: same. Uhmm So this'll be it huh. Casually saying hi along the hallways and occasionally having small conversation. We used to talk about everything. I miss that.
Mina: yeah I know.
Somi: can I ask you a favor?
Mina: uhm ok
Somi: so is it ok if I still hang out with you sometime? I miss you.
Mina: uhmm I don't know if that's a good idea. The divorce is already....,
Somi: i know. Just for old times sake. After all We were best friends even before we got married.
Mina: yeah ok fine.
Somi: so... wanna go watch a movie tonight?
Mina: uhmm
Somi: please 🙏 😁
Mina: ok but you're buying the tickets
Somi: sure.
**the two watch a movie that night and went shopping the following night, they became closer again. Just like before they got married. Even the doctors thought the divorce was cancelled.
Doctor1: it's my birthday this Friday. You are all invited to my party!!!!
**today is Friday
Somi: happy birthday. Cheers 🥂
Mina: cheers 🥂
**everyone is getting drunk. Specially Mina.
Mina: I'm sorry.
Somi: it's ok.
Mina: no it's not. 😭 you were right. I'm still in love with her.
Somi: it's ok. Come on let's go home. I think you had enough drinks for one night.
Mina: I'm sorry
Somi; I'm sorry too. For not being honest with you. I should have told you before how I felt instead of....
Mina: cheating?
Somi: hmmm
**after arriving to Mina's apartment. They couldn't go in because Somi doesn't know her password. Somi: hey you need to key in your password.
Mina: it's Chaeyoung's birthday. 042399.
**Somi couldn't help but feel sad. Her wife is definitely slipping away. Somi help Mina to bed. After seeing her soon to be ex wife sound asleep. She left the apartment. In the middle of the night, half awake Mina tried texting Somi but ended up texting Chaeyoung instead. The next morning Mina had the worst hungover. She saw her text to Chaeyoung and also the 10 missed calls from her.
Mina: oh my goodness what did I do last night?
**knock knock
Mina: come in!
Somi: I don't know your door password.
Mina: oh yeah right. hey come in.
Somi: hey good morning. I brought you some soup and advil For your hungover.
Mina: what happened?
Somi: you got drunk. I mean we got drunk last night. But you're the worst. 😂
Mina: did we?
Somi: nope. I didn't sleep here last night. 😂
Mina: then why did I text Chaeyoung that?
Somi: huh?
Mina: nothing.
Somi: i gotta go now. Yuna is waiting for me downstairs
Mina: Yuna?
Somi; my girlfriend
Mina: oh the head nurse?
Somi: 😁 we're on our way to the hospital. We just dropped off your hungover soup.
Mina: 🤦🏽‍♀️
Somi: don't worry. I'll just tell your attendings that you're sick today. Go get some rest.
Mina: thank you.
Somi: you're welcome.
**downstairs
Yuna: hey
Somi: let's go
Yuna: how was she?
Somi: She's fine.
Yuna: did you tell her? About us?
Somi: yeah.
Yuna: and?
Somi: she was cool with it.
Yuna: oh really. What about you?
Somi: what about me?
Yuna: are you "cool with it". After her confession last night?
Somi: yeah 😐
**after Somi left. Mina called Chaeyoung to explain to her what happened. Mina told her that Somi and her are trying to be friends again. Chaeyoung was a bit worried but after hearing Mina's explanation. She was relieved.
Chaeyoung: go get some rest now. I love you.
**and for the first time Chaeyoung finally heard Mina say it back to her.
Mina: I love you too.