Under your spell

Sana: can we talk? Outside? Please?
Chaeyoung: ok
Sana: first let me apologize for what happened back then. I know I made a huge mistake and I cannot do anything about it anymore. But if you would ask me why I did it. It's because I really love you.
Chaeyoung; if you love me. You wouldn't lie to me.
Sana: it's the only way I can escape from you. I tried to distance myself because I know I cannot have you.
Chaeyoung: you're right, I was already committed but you still keep flirting with me
Sana: i knew we wouldn't work out. But seeing if it does was the biggest adventure of my life. And for the record I didn't force you when it happened.
Chaeyoung: yeah... but... uhm
**Sana kissed Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung slaps Sana. Sana kissed her again. Chaeyoung wanted to stop her but couldn't it's like she's back to her old self. She's under Sana's spell... again. That night Chaeyoung got her birthday present from Sana. The morning after, her phone kept on ringing. It was Dahyun. Chaeyoung couldn't pick up because she was too tired from last night's "activity". And also got a massive hungover.
Sana: good morning
Chaeyoung: hmmm
Sana: you wanna get up now. I made you breakfast.
Chaeyoung; what? Oh my goodness. My head 🤯
Sana: you should eat first before taking the advil.
Chaeyoung: what happened?
Sana: uhm why don't you get dress first. Then we'll talk while having breakfast. Ok?
Chaeyoung: ugh shttt. Did we? Ugh 🤦🏽‍♀️
Sana: yup we did. 😙😙😙😙
Chaeyoung: 😆
**Chaeyoung got dressed. Then they eat breakfast together.
Chaeyoung: hmm 🍜🥟🍙🍢 I've missed this. Thank you.
Sana: you deserve it. Considering you might have lost all your energy from last night 😏
Chaeyoung: 😆
Sana: uhm Chaeyoungah?
Chaeyoung: yeah?
Sana: we're good right? I mean, you're not mad at me anymore?
Chaeyoung: I don't know.
**Sana got down on her knees and beg.
Sana: Chaeyoung please forgive me. 🙏🙏🙏
Chaeyoung: hey what are you doing? Get up!
Sana: please don't leave me again 😭
Chaeyoung: hey come here ( hugs Sana)
Sana: I'm not sure if we could ever be together. But I'm gonna love you anyways😘
Chaeyoung: uhm I don't know what to say. Uhm thank you?
Sana: uhm 😢 ....wanna go out with me? Like on a date?
Chaeyoung: let's just take it slow. I don't think I'm ready for a commitment
Sana: but last night?
Chaeyoung: last night was great. 😙
Sana: ☺️ uhm what about a movie? Wanna go watch a movie with me. I promise it's not a date. We can pay separately if you want.
Chaeyoung: but what's the fun in that. You should pay for my ticket since you're the one asking. 😂
Sana: ok sure 😆
**Chaeyoung checks her phone. 5missed calls. 3 from Dahyun, 1 from Nayeon and 1 from unknown number. That night Chaeyoung tried cooking for Sana.
Chaeyoung: i wanted to thank you for breakfast
Sana: 😆 really? You can thank me later. If you know what I mean? (Hugs Chaeyoung)
Chaeyoung; not tonight. I have work tomorrow. I need my energy. 😂
Sana: ok 😆.
**Sana was a little bit disappointed. She wanted to ask for more from Chaeyoung. But she didn't want to lose her again. She's happy just by having her by her side. Sana knows that by the end of Chaeyoung's project. She will be back to Seoul and away from her.