REALIZED ABOUT US

Thank you for voting 🤗

After few hours

Annika was slowly gaining conscious, trying to open her eyes she took in a deep gulp pressurizing her strength to wake up.Indeed it was like ,a new birth for her as she has already thought that it was her end ...it was her last day .But she didn't knew the fact that , with shivaay along ,she's always in safe hands ,no matter what .

The nurse immediately went and informed shivaay and pinky who were waiting outside. At once pinky rushed inside ,even shivaay stood and ran through halfway but ,...he halted .Whatever he has gone through within these few hours, no one could even think of it .He might be a strong grown up man ,but still the small chotu annika's idiot is somewhere lingering in him which was pulling him back being stubborn.Even when the Dr, had assured him that she was out of danger ,and she was fine now ,He didn't leave her for a second, he just sat beside her constantly glancing on her. It was then pinky who called him to arrange for the medicines which the dr had prescribed, when he left her .

And now ,he really wanted to see her but stubbornheads ...suddenly his heart  demanded a pampering from his paanika ,for all he has went through. He wanted to scold her harshly or show some "nakre noor jahan ke "in annika's style.

Inside the ward

Pinky stood beside annika ,cupping her face she cried.

A- aunty ...(she muttered in a weak voice )

P- ye kya kardiya tumne annika?kitna dara diya tumne...kya huwa tumhe ?I never thought you these ,(nodding negatively) did I do any mistake in bringing you up ?Meri bachi aise...(she cried more)agar tumhe kuch hojatha na ,tho Yami muje kabhi maaf nahi karegi. Didn't you have trust on me?

A- I'm sorry aunty (she moved forward, hugging pinky she broke down )I'm sorry ,..sorry .I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to leave shivaay and I didn't want to let you down .(she stressed the word) Uss waqt...(interrupted)

P- you should have spoken to me about it (she pulled out from the hug and spoke),tuje kya laga ?Tumse jyada muje ye shaadi important hai?Nahi annika ,I may not be your mother ...but mere liye tum mere hi bachi ho .For you ...for your happiness ,I can do anything (She cupped her face )

Annika looked at her with teard eyes ,even she looked up to pinky as her own mother.She wasn't sure whether her own mother could have been so understanding like pinky if she was alive .

P- If you had waited for little more time ,by this time you would have got married to your idiot (she chuckled while wiping annika's tears )You and him getting married! I couldn't be more happy for anything other than this ,(she kissed her forehead )Just keep one thing in mind annika ,whatever happens ...mein hoon ,tumhe hamesha support karne ke liye ,hmm? Don't ever think of these stupid decisions,Jab thak ye teri pinky aunty hai ...tumhe,...