🎁RIGHT BUT WRONG 🎁

Thank you for voting 😊

Annika was busy with her laptop ,while shivaay was engrossed in playing with pari who was now enjoying her toss ride in his hands. Every time she reached his arms ,back from air ,she let a heartful smile which emerged a new feel in him . She looked a little angel ! Annika who noticed the two enjoying ,smiled before speaking .

A- shivaay , enough. Kuch hojayegi usse .

S- kuch nahi hoga, see how happy she is...haina ? Haina meri pari ?!!

He blinked his eyes looking at her for which she again showed her cheerful smile . Annika shook her head and concentrated back on her work . With having enough  much of fun ,pari still demanded for more .

S-  time for your milk, so it's enough for today haan . Kal karthei hain baby .

He safely made her sit on the bed ,he was about to leave to the kitchen when he noticed annika to be totally locked with her laptop. She was typing something seriously with a cute frown surrounded all through her face . He couldn't stop his mischievous mind which delivered an idea . He slowly sat beside her ,and before she could do something he just randomly pressed some keys  continuously breaking her whole content .

Her eyes popped out watching this ,she passed a terrific glare on him . He deliberately placed a wide smile on his face ,irritating her would top his list of likes !

A- what did you just do idiot?

She asked in a daring voice ,

S- tho  ? I was getting bored .Aur tum ,you always stick to work . Mujpe dhyaan hi nahi deti ho ,

He pretended to play  innocent ,

A- so you did this  ? You know how important it is ? I've been preparing this since past 2 hours and you (interrupted)

S- hey annika ,it's ok . See ....( he undid and the letters disappeared) it's perfect now . I thought of playing with you ...as usual ,sorry .

Saying this he tried to get up but she pulled his hand and made him sit back.

A- jyada mat karna, baito. ( she ordered ) Tho tum chahthi ho ki mein tuje attention dhoon?

She asked raising her eyebrows while he gave a slight nod with his eyes already travelling it's way to reach into her's .

A- teek hai , ye time... hubby's  time !

Immediately she  leaned towards him swiftly and he cocooned her within him . Her head was entirely on his chest ,while he had already caged her waist holding her close . She could actually feel his continuous breath hitting her neck ,which automatically brought all kinds of tickling sensations along .

He noticed her to be giggling,

S- kyun has rahi ho?

He asked tucking her hair behind her ear ,she chuckled before replying .