💔 HURT 💔

Thank you for voting 😊

S- ohh please annika , stop this. Ye roz roz naya fight ,please end it, I just can't !

He bursted in frustration and she shuddered a bit listening to the sudden pitch of his harsh voice.

A- you just can't...?

She looked at him dubiously . All those irrelevant thoughts had already gave her much and now his consecutive blames were topping up to mountains that she could leastly think with a clear mind .

He ,on the ther side was totally pissed of with this attitude of her's as he was in no mood of acting patient after having a whole frantic day at the office .

S- annika plss , stop this! What do you want to hear haan ? Stop being so annoying.

She watched his cringing face and there was no interim when her face grew rageous immediately. Suddenly, his morning deeds striked her . How he had ignored her calls deliberately. And the word annoying went misinterpreted, as she started feeling so low and insecure all of a sudden. She felt her skin being pricked everywhere and the pain remained unbearable for her to bring further words and react at that instant . Trying hard to seek his reaction she kept on looking at him who didn't spare a glance on her. She wanted to stop this right here .

A- bas shivaay ,I'm irritating you right ? Why don't you just leave ? Plss ,jao yahan se . Leave me alone.

She somehow managed to say this looking everywhere and not him . It seemed more like a warning which he didn't like . She started everything and finally, why she's so into projecting as though he peeped in to fight ? His nerves of anger gained an impulse and he immediately reacted.

S- don't act as if you are an innocent annika. Mein ? Why should I leave ? Ye mera room hai , mera ghar hai  .

He vented out with his emerging rage and failed to notice where his meaningless anger was actually leading him. While silence prevailed the room for a few seconds, his words hit her straight gradually . Her eyes were shrinking as she wasn't sure of what he actually meant . Wasn't this her house ? Was she supposed to leave? All those negative thoughts surrounded her mind which started breaking something within her .

Realizing what he had just said, he looked towards her with a guilty face which she didn't choose notice rather kept staring at the floor with tear drops ready to stream down on her cheecks . That's when pinky barged inside ,

P- kya huwa, why are you shouting like this ? Started your fights again?

Giving no damn to her questions both stood quite in their own pool of thoughts. She was hurt and he was guilty . Biting her inner cheecks, she slowly moved her eyes till him . Pinky was totally unaware of the tension going on there ,she just stood staring at them blankly.