👫COUPLE CLASHING 👫

Thank you for voting 🙂

S- ye kya hai ?

He showed the very first page on the newspaper which had a big picture of their wedding in the middle with the page filled with numerous paragraphs of that particular news .He asked with a angry glare for which she had already developed a puppy face .

A- shivaay vo...(she hesitated )

S- how many times I've told you ,not to bring our personal things on papers.We have our own privacy annika ,why don't you understand? (he spoke seriously )

A- who told you to become a big shot buisness man ? Relax man ,it's just a news (she insisted)

S- tho ?kabhi nahi sudharogi tum .Let's just leave this here ,

Saying this he stood up and left to his room to be followed by her immediately.

A- shivaay ...shivaay ,

She went at the back of him and somehow managed to hold his hand manking him halt in halfway into his room .

A- I'm sorry shivaay ,I know ki tumhe ye sab pasand nahi hai par,it was my manager's order. What will I do?(she tried convincing him)

S- annika ,personal life and proffesionalism is different. (he emphasised without turning back)

Feeling her silence he turned back to see her standing with her sight fixed down with a dull face .He didn't want to extend this more ,instantly he held her shoulders gently , grabbing her attention he spoke.

S- annika ,whatever is published in that paper is our treasurable memories which we would cherish for life .It's about our golden days ,our childhood .It's our's (he stressed the word and cupped her face ) Why should any third person be aware of our childhood life and about our friendship?

Annika understood what blunder she had made and why shivaay was so particular about this point .

A- galthi kiya na meine ? (she spoke feeling guilty)

S- it's ok...fine, yahi chod dete hain iss baath ko .

Saying this he pulled her into a gentle hug ,

S- I'm hell hungry ,go hurry and fresh up .Breakfast khate hain ,

A- hmm

She nodded slightly and went to the washroom ,

It was night 11 PM when annika reached home from work ,being all exhausted she just threw her bag and rushed to lay down on pinky's lap who was sitting in the living room .

P- kya huwa ?Why are you so late ?(she asked while removing annika's ID card from her neck)

A- ek smuggling case tha ,we had to travel 20 km away from the city to reach the spot .To collect the case study from the police, it took such a long time.