🦸‍♂️MR.IDIOT AND MRS.PANIKA🦸‍♀️

Thank you for voting 😊

It was already 10 in the morning when she returned home. All thanks to Saarika who convinced her boyfriend cum boss so that they can start from there soon . Annika walked in excitedly only to find Pinky seated there on the couch ,watching some random serial on TV . As soon as she saw annika there ,she walked directly upto her, smiling.

P - 100 years annika , I was just thinning to call you .

A- aapko bhi 100 years aunty , you know what ? I actually imagined that you'd be watching some boring daily soap this time and voila! I was right , in that case for these extra details . Let it be 150 years then . What say ?

She nudged her shoulders and giggled while pinky smiled shaking her head.

P - don't laught at these shows annika ,one day even you would do the same .

A - I hope that day never comes , acha teek hai . Where is your son ?

Roaming her eyes all around the place , she enquired .

P - he was just here, waiting for you desperately. Par , suddenly he received a call as some important work clicked up at office. Already he took an off yesterday , so I guess there must have been some emergency .

Annika's face fell down in disappointment watching which pinky continued.

P - koi nahi , he told he would come soon .

Pinky assured rubbing her shoulders lightly and annika just let a nod .

After changing into something comfortable ,she stood focusing her gaze on the mirror to check whether her sunscreen worked or did it leave some tans on her skin somewhere. Her hair looked a bunch of dry strings and she really felt sweaty near the back neck which irritated her much. Sighing off , she opened the draw and inserted her hand in to grab a clutch and fix the mess as soon as possible.

Capturing every tiny tendril of her hair , she clutched it to a high bun and exhaled deep . Peace,

As she closed the draw and turned casually , something stricked her. There is something else in the draw . She didn't waste any second before opening it again . Injecting her arm till the extreme corner inside it , she traced her palm to find anything. Soon she knew there was a tiny box kept there . Gripping it tight , she fetched it out .

A small ring box is what she found.

A- I don't remember buying any ring recently . When did shivaay started using ladies ring ?

She frowned a little before clipping out the small lock to open it .

As soon as the box opened ,her face bloomed shining with a surprised smile which traveled through her lips till eyes ,listening to his voice recorded in it .