👨‍👩‍👧 SWEETNESS LOADED 👨‍👩‍👧

Thank you for voting 😊

A- shivaay ,plss 60 mei chaloon?

She asked while handling the steering,

S- nope, 40 teek hai .

He answered strictly and traversed his vision outside through the window,leaving her frown .

A - hmm(sighing ) we could have walked for this

S- annika ,it's an accident zone .Do you see those boards, we shouldn't be above 40. Vaise bi ,long drive ka plan teri thi na ? Then udhaas kyun ho?

A- ye tho walk ride hogayi ,

She murmured within her voice ,

S- you said something?

She just passed a grumpy pout facing him and concentrated on the road again. He shook his head noticing her to have not fastened the seatbelt yet .Pulling the belt around her he clutched it ,while she smirked and slowed down. Before he could move back ,she quickly neared and planted a kiss on his cheeck making him freeze . He wasn't expecting this !

A- your beard ...

She shook her head and pressed her lip on the other , noticing his state she smirked

A- shivaay...(she called in an extra sugary tone )

S- haa haan, (still lost in his wonder world)

A- speed badaoon?

S- hmm

He continued nodding like a cute little doll. Immediately she smiled widely and geared up, for a super ride .

A- wooohooo!

She exclaimed joyfully and that's when he shook his head realizing what was going around him .

S - paanika ? Kya kar rahi ho ? Listen, slow down paanika

A- Ufff, I guess I've to give another one

S- annika ,

He glared in anger .

A- teek hai ,cool.

Saying this she reduced the speed ,

S- so you tried to distract me haan ?

A- I agree I tried, but I didn't know ki tum itni aasani se ho jaoge ...distract(she whispered the last word and smirked)

S- hey hey, jyada mat karo tum . Shall I try once?

He told in an husky voice listening to which she turned facing him ,and instantly her eyebrows widened and remained still as though she has been cast a spell when she watched him passing a charming wink followed by a flying kiss. Her reaction remained the same as she drove, and he sat back casually plastering a grin on his face .

S - deka ? Meine kaha haina annika ,

He looked at her before visioning on the road and he was shocked to find a car approaching towards them fastly.