🦋 PROTECTIVE PARENTS 🦋

Thank you for voting 😊

Shivaay being the early riser,stirred slowly before realizing that there was someone on top of his chest . Opening his eyes, soon an lengthened smile spread through his lips watching pari entirely on him dozed off in her nap. He remembered, how she had played pulling his nose and rubbing his beard last night when his only motive was to make her sleep somehow . But no ,this little angel was completely emerged in the playland only to get tired and fall asleep on him .

Well, he wasn't just handling a single baby today ...his dear wife whom he prettily calls to be his paanika was also snuggling into him with her head hiding in his crook ,she continued her peaceful sleep enhanced by the solace which her idiot provided. Her hair strands were waving on to hide her face ,which the wind opposed projecting the beautiful sight he would ever wish for his entire life . His baby! Every time he made the slightest move she tightened her grip around his abdomen , prisioning him with her .

He wished to stay up here on the bed ,not wanting to pull away from this sweet world. No!

He saw pari yawning widely breaking off from her sleep . He chuckled ,still the sleepyhead beside him was lost in her nap world. Pari stretched her tiny hands which hit bang on annika's nose ,

A- shivaay, plss

She whined ,and tried pushing her face into the crook of his neck which brought a tickling sensation in him .He couldn't stop himself from planting an immediate kiss on her hair .

S- annika ,utt na

A- first switch off the lights ,idiot .

She mumbled showing some anger ,

S- arey, it isn't the light paanika. It's bright because the sun is already up since long back , time 7.30 hai.

He insisted ,

A- vo sab muje nahi jaanna,

Saying which she pulled the duvet over them . Feeling the cloth covering totally, pari started to cry ,making annika jump upon from sleep .

S- oohhhoo, it's ok baby. It's ok now haan ,kuch nahi kuch nahi

He tossed her slightly and caressed her back ,

A- I'm sorry ,sorry pata nahi neendh mei...sorry

She reacted with a seriously cute face watching which his heart fluttered in aww of her . With tossing pari in his hands he neared close to her ,before she could even expect anything he placed a tender peck on her nose which seemed too adorable on her grumpy face . She could only manage to pass a blushy smile ,and look down in reflex .

The Dr informed that the lady had gained conscious,and they had also called for her family members .