💃A DIFFERENT DAY💃

Thank you for voting 🙂

A- aunty ,jaldi kijiye na ? What if he wakes up ? Soon aunty ,

She wiggled in a hurry while pinky was fed up in practise of draping that saree on her ,

P- arey, teek se kadi raho na tum ? Kya idhar udhar kar rahi ho ! Hmm,hold this

She handled the arranged bottom fleets to her and bent down to work in aligning them properly .Annika who stood experimenting each fold in the fleets suddenly released her fingers leaving out the sequenced folds and instantly the cloth fell down on the ground making pinky get up and pass a daring glare on annika .

P- nahi ,it's over . Mujse nahi hoga nahi ,

She shook her head .

A- aunty ,aunty sorry. What will I do ? I was holding it tightly but pata nahi ye kaise gir gayi ? Meri pappu aunty haina aap ? Last try ,last try Haan !

Saying which she grabbed the saree from the ground and gave it to pinky ,

P- I'm doing this since last one hour ! Are you playing with me annika?

She sighed .

A- meine kaha haina ?last try .I won't even let out a single breathe from now onwards .Teek hai , aap continue kijiye

She assured and stood in attention ,playing a statue while pinky nodded in disbelief and carried on with the saree draping. And this time she somehow succeeded ,and draped it perfectly .

P- hmm ,hogaya !

A- hogaya? Aunty ,what about this?

She turned showing her hip region which was exposed to get a nice smack from pinky the next moment .

P- hey annika, kuch nahi hoga. Saree aise hi pehni jaathi hai .

A- matlab ,itna revealing !( opening her mouth in O shape ) Whatever , this not soo closed saree is traditional and my denims is a torn revealing dress according to you haina? (She argued )

P- you stand here and continue with your blabbering, I've work to do ,

She uttered and walked out leaving a grumpy annika ,

A- koi meri logic hi nahi samajthey hain ,(she pouted)

She made baby steps into her room with a tray in her hands, a tinch of shyness surrounded her face ,playing a perfect housewife! Nearing him she found him to be sleeping still and it was already 7am now ,with a currented smirk she murmured " muje sleepyhead bolthi hona?" No annika no ,don't think of all that now ,it's not the time for revenge .It's time to score ! (She thought )

With a slender smile on her lips she bent down and whispered "shivaay utto na" while ruffling his hair. He being a light sleeper ,instantly tossed moving and placed his hand on the other side to trace his so called kumbakarnan biwi whom he thought would be sleeping till now . She ,who noticed this grinned smiling and raised her imaginary collar.