🤦‍♂️ JUVENILE DUO 🤦‍♀️

Thank you for voting 😊

It was only after an hour, she saw him squirming aside loosening his grip on her . He squeezed his eyes and faced her to just start staring, for her to contribute already . That strong stare automatically brought a smile on their faces , and both chuckled remembering their silly deeds the past day . It was she who first stiffened her look to question him,

A- I remember sleeping at aunty's room yesterday, how did I end up here ?

He blinked looking all sides to come up with an answer ,

S- uhh ,vo ...I don't know . Maybe you just started sleepwalking at nights .

Her mouth turned round listening to his answer, he shrugged off to immediately get a smack .

A- hawww! Jhuta idiot ! You didn't even apologise yet, chal I won't speak with you .

She sat up turning the other side while he frowned.

S- I did ! You were asleep then.

A- tho ,ab bolo?

She insisted still not turning to face him ,

S- a sorry for a mistake , that's it .

He stated strictly for her to jump off the bed immediately and leave from there ,not before showing her twists of mouth watching which he chuckled.

There's never a day he could sit idle without troubling her !

Evening,

Both were getting ready in their room,as they've got an engagement to attend .

After so many failures and tries annika finally set the fleets perfectly, and stood struggling to pin it up .

S- jaldi annika ,we're getting late .

He insisted , and she cringed. That little thing was just not happening with her . Suiting up , he noticed her struggling still and went close to her.

S- careful, I'll do it wait.

Suddenly the power went down leaving a dark room ,and it took a few more minutes for the inverter to go on .

A- where are you shivaay ? Mobile torch on karo na ?

S- haan ,

Passing the mobile to her ,he worked with the pin.

A- hey hold all the fleets together and hook up , dare you miss it ! It took nearly 20 minutes for me to arrange it correctly.

S - mom se help maangthi na annika? Hold the mobile correctly first, I could see nothing here .

He complained while failing on his 3rd attempt too.

A- she's gone to temple . Itna bada buisness man ho tum ,ye bhi nahi aatha?