Day One Part One

William's Point Of View:

I woke up early this morning. i sat up as i wiped my eyes to wake myself up. i looked over to see my wife laying on our bed. i sighed as i got up from the bed and walked towards the closet. i grabbed my uniform and went into the bathroom. i quickly changed in to uniform and combed out my hair. i then heard a knock on the door "come in!" i said with a frown. i expected it to be my wife but...i was wrong. "D-daddy...i had a nightmare again!" Elizabeth said as she tugged at my arm. Elizabeth was wearing a pink shirt with small purple hearts all over it with matching pants. i put down the comb and knneled on my knee "awww...its ok Elizabeth..how about you ask mommy to tuck you into bed? ok daddys busy right now!". she then gave me the puppy dog eyes and said "but i want you to tuck me into bed!". i sighed as i grabbed her hand and started walking into her room "you know i cant keep doing this every time your scared right?" i said with a frown.

"i know daddy....its just..." elizabeth hugged my leg as we got to her room. it was covered in stickers of animals and light pink and purple hearts. i then sighed "you know...other kids might think this is weird since your already ten you know?". i opened her door as i picked her up in my arms. i walked towards her bed and inspected it making sure i wouldnt lay her on anything. the covers were light purple with a pink blanket over it. i layed her on the bed and covered her with her blanket. "I love you!" i said as i kissed her forehead. she then smiled as she turned over and said "i love you too daddy!". i then examined her room, she had a light purple carpet with light pink wallpaper. she had a pink box next to her bed with dolls and stuffed animals in it. she also has a dollhouse that i've seen her play with alot. 

i looked over and saw her tv, it was off like it normally was when she's meant to be sleeping. (yes i know its meant to be in the past but im only 13 dont judge me i dont know how the past works).  she had her tv on a dresser with her phone on it. it had a pink case with a sticker of Circus Baby on it. i looked around the room once more and examined her posters. she had about five of Circus Baby. there was a couple of Barbie dolls, and disney princesses. to tell the truth...i forget shes ten sometimes. i left and closed the door, as i looked down the hallway i saw Chris's room. i didnt notice anything until he opened his door and stuck his head out. he then noticed me and ran inside slamming his door shut by accident. i walked towards his room and examined the door. his door was a light blue with grey stars  all over it. i smirked as i went to open the door, but that smirk quickly turned into a frown as i realized he locked it. i then knocked on his door "Chris open up or else!" i yelled as i banged on the door louder. suddenly it unlocked and swung open. "s-sorry..." he said as his voice seemed pretty shaky. "y-you...c-can..come..i-in!" he said backing away from me.

"i was planning on doing so anyways!" i said as i walked into his room "now why are you up!?". "i-i can explain...i-i..w-was..s-scared...i thought i h-heard something!" he said as he walked up to the door and looked out it before shutting it. He was wearing a light blue shirt with grey stripes and matching pants. "d-dad...ive been...seeing things...there are these..a-animatronics..that...try to k-kill me every night!" he said as he began to cry. i then sighed "Your old enough to know monsters arent real! now go back to bed!". he then began to cry even more as i slapped him and yelled "Go to bed!!!". i left the room and began to think about what i saw. he had a grey bed with a light blue blanket. his carpet was grey with light blue wallpaper. he had a box of plushies next to his bed. the box was a old pirate chest from one of his halloween costumes. there was a yellow plush bear with black eyes on his bed. he had a brown dresser with a tv on it. his phone was no where to be seen. i know it had a light blue case with fredbear on it though. he has a toy telephone and toy catipillar near his dresser. 

to tell you the truth...i dont even know why i got him a phone. i mean he's only like five years old. i walked past micheals room and sighed. i could see something blocking the door. i then chuckled as i banged on his door "Let me in!" i yelled hoping to scare him. his door was black with the words 'SCREW OFF!!' in grey all over it. suddenly the thing moved as the door swung open. he then groaned "what do you want!?" he yelled as he brushed his hair out of his face. he refuesed to let us cut it since he hated leaving his room. he tried to let us let him cut it himself but we wouldnt let him. he had on a white tinktop and no pants. "ok one put on some pants, two were taking you to brush your hair after school, and three what was blocking me from getting in your room!?". he sighed as he pointed at his speaker "god, why do you need to know everything!?" he yelled. he had a bed with white sheets and grey blankets. he had his phone on his bed, it had a grey case that read 'SCREW OFF' on it. he has a dresser with a tv on it, he also has some posters of some pictures he took of his little brother crying and freaking out.