Day 1 Part 7

Elizabeth's POV:

"Elizabeth you can come out now!"

I opened the door and quickly smiled when I saw my father. "Hello da-....daddy whats wrong..?" I noticed his face was red and it looked like he had been crying "did something happen??". he looked me in the eyes and sighed "I just...what Micheal said hit hard...". I nodded "I understand...he can be...a huge jerk sometimes...but I still love him!". he looked at the clock and quickly left my room without saying anything. it was 7:00 pm...mom should of started dinner already I quickly headed downstairs to see that wasn't the case. dad wasn't down there...did something happen to him? Micheal ran up to me and hugged me right as he saw me....that isn't normal for him.

"Micheal?" I asked as he let go of me "did something happen?". he sighed and said "nothing..." as he grabbed my hand and walked me to the couch. "mommy....are you going to make dinn- oh no I forgot!!" I yelled as I ran back upstairs with Micheal following me. "E-Elizabeth be careful!!" he yelled too late as I slipped and almost fall down the stairs with him catching me. "M-Micheal..." I said as tears escaped my eyes..."I-I think I broke something". suddenly William rushed out of his room and saw us "E-Elizabeth....Micheal what did you do!?" he yelled rushing down and carefully picking me up.

"h-he didn't do anything...I just slipped while I was going upstairs to get my circus baby doll..." I hugged my father as he laid me down on the couch. "what happened?" my mother asked rushing over to us. "daddy...im hungry..." my father sighed as he inspected my leg "its just sprained nothing too serious...also ill ask your mother if she could order some pizza".

"daddy...can we go to Circus Baby's Pizza World tomorrow?" the room was silent...he looked at me straight in the eyes...I could sense fear in his eyes. "I-ill see what I can do..." he said laying my leg on the couch and whispering something in my moms ear. she nodded her head and picked up the phone and said something I couldn't quite hear. it sounded like "ah yes, hello __________ ok and add a _____ thank you _______ see you at ___? ok that sounds ____ bye!". I looked over to see Micheal handing me my circus baby plushie "thank you Micheal!!". "no problem.." he said sitting on the couch across from me.

I remember blacking out...and next thing I know there I was...at Freddy's pizzeria.