Day 2 Part 15

(hey guys just wanted to let you know that its my birthday today! you know what that means....another year of hiding my Trauma....anyways hope you like the chapter!)

"M-Michael...turn it off" our mom said ".....Michael..your going to scare your siblings....turn it off!!" she yelled grabbing the remote out of his hands and turning off the tv. before I knew it tears were falling from my eyes....I looked over at my mom right before I said "I-is d-daddy....ok?". my voice was trembling through out my words...I couldn't help it....I was scared....worried even. suddenly the phone started ringing as our mom ran to get it I remember whispering to myself...."please be daddy....".

"C-Chris.are you okay?" I looked over to see him crying....that's when I noticed....Michael was gone. "w-what ha-ppend to those kids?" Chris said as he grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "m-maybe they just crawled in the suits and....couldn't get out" I kept trying to make excuses hoping that they weren't killed. suddenly my mom sat next to us I assumed she got off the phone...she was crying as she said "Elizabeth...Chris....your dad might be coming home late tonight....the police want to...talk to him".

"b-but....he's ok....right?" I asked while tears were threatening to fall from my eyes...."RIGHT!?" I yelled. I swear I could feel something rising inside of me when I yelled....maybe it was just from.....all of this happening. "Elizabeth.....the police said he should be fine-" before she knew it....I yelled....I dont know why....I just....felt like something was forcing me to. "I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT THE POLICE SAID!!!" (ACAB) my mom stared me in the eyes....I swear I could sense fear when I looked into hers.