day one part four

Elizabeth's pov:

"and you shouldn't because??" the principle said as he flipped through the papers. I rolled my eyes "why cant I just go home!!??" I yelled trying not to flip him off. "oh trust me your going home real soon" he said "it also says here you threatened to beat up your teacher!?". I let out a sigh "she told me I had to draw some stupid picture of my mom for mothers day!!" I yelled as I lifted up my hand but then quickly put it down trying not to get in trouble with my dad. "it says here you also got suspended for getting into a fight with a student over...??" I groaned as I flipped off the principle out of rage and ran out the room crying.

I tried to wipe away my tears quickly but I couldn't in time. "come back here young lady!" I heard the principle yell as he chased after me. "l-leave me alone!!" I said flipping him off again, soon enough I saw my younger brother in the guidance office and ran inside hugging him in tears. "Elizabeth-" he said in shock as he hugged me back. "w-where's Michael!?" I said looking around, suddenly the guidance counselor looked at me and said "he should be at home he got suspended for getting into a fight also shouldn't you be in the principles office?". I groaned as I wiped away my tears and walked back the principles office. "finally your back!" he said making me sit down in front of him.

"so what are you going to do to me!?" I said crossing my arms. "you will be getting suspended for a day I will call your parents in a moment to come pick you up" he said picking up the phone. "well we all know only one will pick up...." I mumbled as I grabbed a tissue and blew my nose. "hello Mr.'s Afton?" "oh hello did Michael get in trouble again?" "oh yes he did but so did Elizabeth" "what did she do?" "she got into a fight with Michael and flipped me off twice" "whats going to happen to her?" "shes going to be suspended for a day mam we need you or your husband to pick up her and Michael" "ill be there in five minutes!" "ok thanks for understanding bye" "bye". I groaned as I watched Michael walk into the room "what happened to you?" I asked looking him in the eyes.

"they forced me to write 'I will not bully my siblings again' a hundred times and when I didn't do it and flipped them off they sent me here..." he said sitting down next to me. "your both getting suspended I dont know if your teacher explained that to you Michael" Michael rolled his eyes "oh no not again!!" he said sarcastically. we both giggled as we high-fived each other I may get bullied by him and stuff but...I still love him. "hey uh.....Elizabeth?" Michael asked as he started playing with his fingers. "what?" I said rolling my eyes "are you going to "beat" me up or just sit their and sigh?". we both laughed as he playfully punched my arm.