Day One Part 6

Elizabeth's POV:

"Daddy.....you seem a little happier than usual did something happen?" i was worried....i dont want something bad to happen to him. "ahh well you know me sweetie i always love to go to work and spend time with all those kids...but you know what i love more than work?" he said scooping me up in his arms. "what?" i said with a smile as i shoved the last bit of the chicken nugget i was eating in my mouth. "you sweetheart!" he kissed my cheek as he sat me back down.

"now why dont i help you take all your food upstairs so you could watch TV and play with.." he then pulled out a Circus Baby stuffed animal from his hat...how long was it stuffed in there. "omg daddy your the best!!" i quickly took baby out from his hands and hugged it as he picked up my food and started walking upstairs with me.

we opened up the door to my room as i sat on the floor and turned on my tv. "daddy can you put on Circus Baby's Pizza World?" (i head canon that they have a animated show since they probably did) he quickly sat the food on my floor and shook his head yes. "anything for my princess!" he took the remote and put the DVD in my ps4 as it started playing he sighed and said "sweetheart...do me a favor and dont come downstairs until i come up and say its okay for you to do.." i shook my head yes as he smiled and closed the door.

i thought it was odd for him to ask of that but i was used to it by now. suddenly i jumped as i heard what sounded like a slap...i couldn't tell exactly what it was but it sounded like a belt...i know that from all those shows Micheal watches. i quickly forgot about it but then i heard something that worried me...

Michael's POV:

i heard loud footsteps and a belt snap while i was sitting down and drinking my coke. dad walked up to me as i put my drink down "wha- DAD!! WHAT THE F*CK!!" i yelled as he slapped my face. "i swear if you get Elizabeth in trouble again I'm gonna-". he grabbed my neck and started to choke and shake me but then mom pulled him away. we both started to cry as he approached me and hugged me "i-im sorry Micheal...i...just had a bad day at work..". i knew something was wrong...he snapped...i knew he had anger issues...but this....what happened?? suddenly he started going upstairs and i knew for a fact where he was going...i ran up to him and grabbed him trying to stop him.

"d-dont hurt her....please....!!" i yelled as i grabbed his hand and pulled him away. he took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes..."listen...im not going to hurt her...im just going to talk to her!" he then walked up to Elizabeth's room and knocked on the door "Elizabeth you can come out now!" i heard from upstairs.