Day 3 Part 19

(i just realized im lowkey channeling the other mother from coraline whenever i make william do something i-)

"when i got back from where, Princess?" he asked as he grabbed the pan from the shelf and put it on the counter. "from....the police department..." he sighed as he picked me up and kissed my forehead, "i apologize sweetie its just....my mind has been wandering around ever since i got back...the thought that i might not of been able to see you again....it scares me".

"i guess your right" i smiled as he let me down "can i help you?" i asked as he nodded his head and smirked. he grabbed the pancake batter (is that what its called? idk ive never made pancakes) and placed it on the counter next to the pan. he turned the (insert whatever that things called) and i watched as the stove turned on.

he placed the pan on the stove and looked over at me "you wanna pour the batter in?" i smiled as i nodded my head. he picked me up to make it easy for me even though i think im pretty tall, i grabbed the batter and poured it into the pan and watched it cook. he grabbed a spatulala and flipped the pancake, once about five seconds passed he picked it up and placed it on a plate. we did the same thing about ten times before he let me down and i sat at the dining table. suddenly Micheal came down stairs wearing a white tinktop and black shorts. "Micheal!" he rolled his eyes as he turned back to look at me.

"do you want some pancakes before school?" i asked as he sighed and replied with "fine...i am starving". i smiled as I watched him sit down in the chair in front of me. William walked towards the table and sat the pancakes down in front of both of us. "Im gonna be right back I gotta check on Chris" he said as he walked up the stairs. I grabbed my plate and picked up a pancake and started eating it as Micheal looked around.

"Whats wrong?" I asked as he sighed, "you know about dad....dont you?".