Day 2 Part 16

I ran upstairs, into my bedroom, and then slammed my door, I plopped onto my floor and grabbed the remote. my hands were shaking as I typed in the numbers of the news channel, they were talking about my dad....they said they were investigating him...he couldn't have hurt those kids! 

I turned off my TV and ran to my bed, I got under my covers and laid down trying to calm myself down. I couldn't stop shaking and crying... I can't let them take my daddy away....they can't take him away.

suddenly I opened my eyes and looked around... I must've fallen asleep, I got up and walked downstairs...my mom was in the kitchen making dinner....like nothing ever happened. (you ever give out signs waiting for someone to notice and help you yet no one does?).

"mom....I'm sorry about-" 

"no need to apologize sweetie... I understand you were just worried about your dad that's all!" 

she looked back at me and smiled....something felt off...

"Mommy?"

"yes, sweetie?"

"are you ok?"

"w-what are you talking about?"

she turned to face me and that's when I noticed.....there were bruises all over her wrists and arms. 

"whats on your a-"

"sweetie.....why dont you go play with Chris.....upstairs?"

"b-but mom your arm-" 

"sweetie.....please?"

"fine...."

I started to walk up the stairs but that's when I saw red and blue lights flashing out the window.

(I'm sorry that I haven't updated this...I've been going through alot)