Day One Part 5

Elizabeth's POV:

*time skip*

before we knew it our mom walked into the room with a disappointed look on her face. "Cmon Elizabeth Micheal its time to go home!" she grabbed our hands and led us out of the school and into the car. "sooooo..how much trouble do you think were in?" I asked micheal as we both sat in the back seats. "oh trust me....were in a lot of trouble!" he said as we were both trying to hold back a laugh.

"mommy...." I said in my high pitched voice trying to get out of this situation "...I didn't mean to micheal was just being mean to Chris and I couldn't take it anymore!" I said giving her the puppy dog eyes in the back seat. "Elizabeth....I dont know what to think...I dont think you would hurt your brother...but at the same time..." she stopped talking and sighed "I guess we'll have to find out when your father gets home..i already texted him telling him what happened...and he didn't seem very happy!".

"w-what did daddy say??" I said hoping daddy wasn't mad at us...especially me. "Elizabeth you can stop calling dad 'daddy' its annoying plus your like ten give it up already your not a baby anymore!!" Micheal yelled as he stuck his tounge out at me. I smirked as I heard my mom yell "Micheal" I began to cry since I was hungry and really wanted McDonalds. "mommy!!! why would Micheal say that!!" I yelled as I grabbed my hair and covered my face. "I want my daddy!!!" I began to cry even more before my mom parked the car at a store and looked behind her to help me.

"d-do you want something to eat sweetie? maybe ice cream or McDonalds?" she knew what daddy would do if she didn't give me what I want...or even worse if she made me cry or hurt me. (also I know idk if this is modern or not anymore...). i shook my head as i said "i-im hungry mommy....make sure you get Micheal and Chris some food too". she quickly drove to McDonald's and ordered our food "ah yes, i would like 4 cokes 3 large 1 medium, 3 mcflurrys 1 mms and 2 Oreo kinds, 1 6 piece chicken nugget happy meal, 1 10 piece chicken nugget pack, 4 cheese burgers and that should be about it".

*time skip* I got out of the car with Micheal as we both brought the food inside, mom quickly had to leave once we started eating to pick up dad. as soon as she left i started chuckling "I'm sorry but shes so freaking stupid!" Micheal took a sip out of his drink and then said "i know right you can get whatever you want for whatever reason i mean we should pull schemes like this more often!". as soon as I started the eat the fifth nugget our parents walked through the door.

Micheal and I looked at each other trying to think of what could happen next. Daddy sat next to me and hugged me "Hello Elizabeth!" he said with a huge smile on his face...usually...he wasn't this happy...did he do something to get his anger out?