(っ◔◡◔)っ🍗 Thanksgiving Special 🍗 (LATE AND UNFINISHED)

𝙀𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙝'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I woke up to the noise of someone knocking on my door, I rubbed my eyes as I sat up and said: "come in!!". my father walked into my room as he picked me up in his arms and tickled me "h-hey!!" I said as I started to laugh. "you're not as heavy as I remembered" he said sitting me down on my bed. "daddy what time is it?" I asked as I tilted my head a little, he sighed as he checked his watch. "its almost nine am" he said as he frowned "sorry for waking you up so early I didn't want you to miss out!". 

I groaned as I got up "why'd you wake me up so early!!" I said as I did a pout. he chuckled as I reached into my dresser "I'm sorry princess... it's just I didn't want you to sleep through thanksgiving". I gasped as I smiled and hugged my dad "why didn't you say so earlier!!!" I said jumping up and down "hurry up and wake up my brothers I need to get dressed!". my father giggled at my excitement "I'm glad you're excited, anyways I'll get going so you can get dressed" he said kissing my forehead and then leaving.

I picked out a magenta shirt and a denim overall dress. I got dressed and then headed to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "anyone in there!?" I shouted when no one answered I went inside and brushed my hair. halfway through I heard someone knock and say "come out already!!". I finished and opened the door to see Micheal in his boxers storm in, push me out, and slam the door in my face. I sighed as I put on white socks and ran downstairs, I saw my mom in a hot pink shirt, white shorts with pink flowers on them, and magenta socks. I sat on the couch and stared out the window, waiting for my dad to pop out of somewhere.

𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I woke up to my door opening, "get up, its a holiday!!!" my father yelled as he slammed the door. I groaned as I got up and walked towards my dresser. i grabbed out a grey tink top, 

THIS WILL NOT BE FINISHED I HAVE OTHER BOOKS TO WORK ON AND I PRACTICALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER!!! IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO WRITE MORE CHAPTERS OR FINISH THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO!