chapter 4

people started rushing threw the door! we all went outside so the house wasnt that crowded. "lets go jump on the trampoline!" emma said. we all ran and got in. hayes was the last one in so he zipped up the net! me and emma started doing alot of flips. we let hayes and matt do there backflips. after awhile we went back in. it was time to eat! "you want me to make your plate emma?" matt asked. "yess please!" emma said. "you gonna make my plate hayes?" i asked. "nope!" he said. "uhhhh please!" "okay fine i will!" "thanks!" "yea welcome!" they came back with our plates! we ate and got back on parlor. it was 2:18 in the morning and everyone was still here. me and emma went and laid down on my bed. hayes and matt pulled out the futon and watched tv. chad came up the stairs and got hayes and matt! i woke up to emma talking on the phone with matt. "SHUTUP!!!" i yelled. right when i was about to go back to sleep hayes called me! "goodmorning bae!" hayes said "hey" "you ready for that date tonight?" "yasss!" "okay well i will text you." "okay" it was 1:00. "i slept that late?!" i said. "yes! i did to!" emma said. we ran downstairs to get some food! we ate came back to my room and changed into some sweat pants and a t-shirt.