chapter 12

i woke up to taylor arguing with his mom. taylor's mom is due today for her baby. i look at the time and it is 5:44 in the morning. i just want to go back to sleep but i just can't with all the yelling! i closed my eyes then like 4 minutes later hayes runs in and jumps on the bed "STOPP" gracie yelled! "hahah"
mine and hayes' convo
m-why you so happy
h-cause my brother just got famous from vine and i get to go on some tours and bring someone!
m-REALLY??? who ya gonna bring!?
h-you duhh!!!
m-ohh!!! yayy
h-yea shawn and taylor are in the tour too!!
m-omg!! really!!
h-yea its all from vine!
m-ohh whats the tour called?
h-Magcon something like that
m-ohh!! whens the first tour and where
h-next monday and here
m-ohh fun!!
h-yep!
end of convo
i got up and changed into my new tanktop with my initials on it and nike shorts.
i went to the kitchen and ate.
it was then time to go up to the hospital for the baby! when we got there she was just about to be born! we sat there and waited then the lady walked in with her!
"taylor,whats her name?" i asked "hazel grace caniff." "awww!!" we took pics and went to the incubators. she weighs 7lbs 4oz and 18 and half inches long!
we left and gave taylor,his mom,dad and hazel time alone!
gracie had to leave today and i was really sad. but i held it together really good hugged her and told her bye.
when she left i went to the room and just sat there. why was it me that had to move. why me? why did i lose the love of my life and lose all my friends.. i have hayes now! he is better than taylor but taylor meant alot to me aswell! and gracie,we used to be like sisters now we are just "friends" we barley even talk anymore. the same with all my other ones. i tried not to cry cause i miss all them cause hayes was in the room. i didnt want to cry again infront of him!
my mom drove to the hospital to get taylor.
when he walked in he slammed his door.. we all went in there to see what was wrong
TAYLOR'S POV
t-my gf just broke up with me..
h-why
t-all because of meghan
m-me? why me?
t-cause your staying here and she dont like it
m-oh well thats not my fault
t-yes it is all because of you my life is ruined.
MEGHAN'S POV
i ran out of his room in tears.
my ex officially hates me now. i thought we were becoming friends again but no..all because of me...everything is always my fault. i pulled out a pair of scissors and touched it to my arm.
"MEGHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING" hayes yelled. i tried to hurry and do it but he took them out of my hands.
"meghan what is wrong with you!?"
"idk im just tired of being the cause of everything!" "dont think that meg! and dont ever try to do that again!" " i want! i promise!" "good ily meg!" "ily2 hayes!"
we hugged then went back to taylor's room.
my phone went off. it said "hey this is taylor."
mine and taylor's texts
t-hey this is taylor
m-what??
t-im sorry. you didnt do it. she thinks we are going to do something but we aren't. you didnt start anything. im sorry for saying all that stuff
m-its okay i guess!
t-good im sorry
m-its cool
end of texts
i plugged my phone up and went back to the guest room. it was lunch and we went to taco bell! after that we got on parlor and hungout. then we laid down and went to sleep