« eighteen »

Oops, I honestly forgot that I had this story in caps and the last chapter was lowercase. Welp lets just pretend that I did it on purpose and not on accident.

Ha ha and yes I know it's short but I'm sorry, I had this idea for a while and decided just to have a small chapter for it. The next chapter should be longer, I promise.

"Oh um, there's something I kind of lied to you, Josh

"Oh um, there's something I kind of lied to you, Josh."

It's been a while since Joshua learned the weird fact that has been lying dormant in his body for years and the fact that his mate was the alpha in the pack that has been roaming around in the woods and wow it's still a lot to take in.

Joshua groaned in annoyance.

"Oh god, please don't tell me there's vampires or some shit."

Ryan snickered a bit while Brendon just shook his head.

"I wish but no, um it isn't really a big deal but it's been bothering me lately so I just thought I'd tell you."

Joshua raised his eyebrows but didn't say anything, trying to think of what Ryan wanted to talk about sense nothing really important happened lately. The dark-haired boy squeaked in surprise when Tyler tightened his grip and started to pepper kisses all over his neck.

Ryan cleared his throat slightly.

"Um so I kind of lied about how long Bren and I have been together and-wait, why are you giving me that look?"

Wait, that's-that's what Ryan wanted to talk about? You're kidding, right? Joshua just sat with slightly wide eyes before bursting out laughing, only to laugh harder when Ryan looked highly offended.

"Stop laughing! I'm trying to be serious."

"Y-You're kidding, right? THAT'S what you wanted to talk about?"

Joshua started to calm down when he realized Ryan was trying to be serious, taking a few deep breaths before letting his friend continue.

"We've actually been together for about three years and I know this isn't a big deal but it's just been bothering me and I really wanted to get it off of my chest."

He expected more to follow but when a few minutes passed Joshua realized that was all and nodded his head.

"It's ok, Ry but that's it, right? No more secrets or anything?"

Ryan giggled but shook his head.

"That's it, I promise."

Joshua gave Ryan a specious look but none the less believed him. A comfortable silence falls between the four after a while, well, that was until Brendon decided to ruin it.

"So, we leaving or what?"

"Brendon!"