« thirteen »

The illuminated light of the laptop sat right in front of them as a Netflix show of shameless played, the younger of the two sat in between the brunets legs as he mindlessly watched the show

The illuminated light of the laptop sat right in front of them as a Netflix show of shameless played, the younger of the two sat in between the brunets legs as he mindlessly watched the show. It was around midnight and since it was Friday night it didn't cross their mind to get some sleep. A soft noise escaped Joshua when Tyler wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer so Joshua's back laid against his chest, Joshua didn't mind though and easily melted into the position.

Jim was there too, sleeping peacefully next to the bunch but soon woke up to the sound of howls coming from the forest.

It caught Tyler's attention as well but Joshua didn't pay mind to it, it was a nightly occurrence and it always seemed to be around midnight when it would happen since he would wake up to his little pup howling along.

His thoughts started to get to him right as his little pup started to howling along.

"So, Ryan's dating..a wolf name Brendon and every time Brendon and Tyler are together, Brendon seems to be more submissive compared to when I'm with Ryan, so does that mean Tyler is like an alp-."

A nip at the neck broke Joshua out of thought and jumped in surprise, looking over his shoulder to see Tyler staring right back at him with a raised brow and smile. A blush appeared on his cheeks and he turned back to the show, not even realizing the howling stopped and his little pup was back to sleep.

-

"Hey, Ryan?"

Both Joshua and Ryan were relaxing in the library, today being the first day back to school and it was free period. Ryan looked up from the book he was reading and hummed.

"Has Brendon ever, like know what you're thinking or read your mind?"

Joshua knew it was a long shot to ask that question but it was either now or never. Ryan gave off a shocked expression before completely covering it up with a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

Joshua pursed his lips with a slight frown as he pushed his glasses back up, trying to come up with a response that'd make sense.

"Like, have you ever just thought of random stuff or trying to figure something out and like, Brendon would snap you out of thought right before figuring it out?"

The dark-haired boy could tell he was getting close to breaking Ryan, he just wished his friend would just say that whatever was happening was all a prank but Joshua knew there was a slim chance of Ryan ever saying that.

Ryan sighed and looked over at Joshua, he knew exactly what Joshua was talking about but he didn't know if he should tell his friend just to get it over with, he knew both Brendon and Tyler wouldn't be exactly happy about that.

Right as Ryan was about to spill out the truth, a shrieking sound erupted and both boys jumped in surprise. Joshua noticed a worried look upon Ryan's face as his friend looked at his phone.

"Um, how about I come to your house tonight and we can finish the conversation then?"

Joshua looked back at Ryan's phone with Brendon's number flashing on it before looking back at his friend.

"Yeah, that's fine."