Chapter 12 I wanna be

Sorry it took soooo long for me to update! I've just been a little busy with school and with my family! I hope you enjoy! Un- Edited! Don't forget to VOTE!!

& this song goes so perfectly with this chapter I think.. Listen to it whenever lol I had no time to make it a dramatic effect lol!

-----------------------------------------*--------------*-----------------*------------*-----------------------------------------------

Nelaya's P.O.V

I kissed my best friend with all that I had in me. His lips were so soft and inviting that I couldn't imagine me not kissing him.

He gently caressed my jaw, which left a tingling sensation. I was so lost in the kiss that I didn't even notice we were now laying on his bed.

He kissed me back with so much intensity, it was almost like I couldn't contain it. 

Tyler laid ontop of me, and spread light kisses down my jaw and to my neck. I took in a huge breath.

HOLY. SHIT.

He had no idea what he was doing to me! 

It was like when I kissed him all my pain was being poured out.

I was addicted to his kiss, his touch...I was addicted to HIM.

"...Tyler..." I breathed lightly. I couldn't take this any longer.

His kissed along my collar bone and stopped to look up at me.

There was a look in his eyes that I had never seen before. It was like he wanted me.

No...

He wanted me.

 Our lips met one last time before I had to stop things because we were getting too steamy. Not that I had a problem with it. 

I wanted so badly to clear up my confusion about "us". But right now I couldn't form the words to ask the question.

I didn't want to talk.

I came here with the intentions to just seek Tyler for comfort. I new that release that I got from kissing him. And I had needed that.

 I needed him.

"Laya" Tyler whispered in a husky voice.

This sent chills all through my body. 

My God I wanted Ty. 

"Yes." I barely mumbled.  Are foreheads were against each others.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I know."

"No Lay...I love you." he said more sternly.

My heart dropped to the pit of my stumach.

Tyler loved me?

Loved me, loved me. 

I looked at him confused.

Ty groaned and climbed off of me.

"You don't feel the same do you?"

I was speechless. Never in a million years would I think I would be in this perdicament.

I sat up and looked at him in his ocean blue eyes.

I wanted to tell him that I loved him back, but no words would form.

So I kissed him. 

Again.

"Tyler. You don't know how long I've waited for you to say those words to me. And mean it in that way." I said breathless. 

Tyler looked at me with the bigest smile.

He kissed me numerous times all over my face. 

I couldn't help but laugh. 

"Say it." Tyler said. With a shit eating grin.

"Say what?" I asked stupidly.

"Say you love me."

--------------------------------------------------

Tyler's P.O.V

"I love you."  Those three words played over and over in my head. Even when Laya went back home. I just layed in bed and thought about those words.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short guys! I just had to upload!!!! I promise the next chapters will be much longer! I hope you enjoyed and please VOTE N COMMENT!!?

Tell me what you think about Ty and Laya becoming a couple?!