Chapter 14 Who am I to say..

Heyy yall! Sorry it took a while to update! I've kinda been into my other story but I still love CBF!

WARNING!! ERRORS! lol too lazy to edit!

Enjoy! :)

Tyler

I was ticked off. Chris was really starting to piss me the hell off and honestly there was nothing I could do about it. Nelaya wasn't my girlfriend. I couldn't tell her who not to hang out with. I couldn't keep her away from guys that constantly flirt with her. 

But seriously who the fuck am I? For some reason I felt obligated to stop talking to Peyton all together. I really don't understand what the heck to do. 

Layya's been on my mind nonstop I honestly wake up thinking about her and go to sleep thinking of her. To me this shit is messed up and I think it's about time that I ask Nelaya out officially. Till then I can't say nothing to her about talking to Chris or anybody for that matter. 

The rest of my day dragged by and I hadn't talked to Layya. I knew the next time that I spoke to her I had to tell her that I wanted a relationship and I wasn't sure how to tell her yet.

 "Aye are you going to Basketball try outs?"

"Of course I am." I said. Hopefully playing basketball will give me time to clear my head.

I headed off to the gym. 

-------

Playing basketball didn't help at all. Nelaya was still the center of all my thoughts. I knew I was gonna make the team because I've been team captain for two years. But I know for a fact that I didn't play my best at all. I couldn't focus on anything because of Laya. I had to tell her and there was no way around it.

I had to tell her how I felt now. I had to because I really couldn't take it anymore. 

I drove home and was glad that nobody was there. My mom and dad were off to a therapy session and Taylor was at my aunts.

I took a long shower and debated how I would tell her. When I finished I put on a pair of sweat pants and was about to call her and ask her to come over but as soon as I did my door bell rang. I was hoping it would be Nelaya so that I could hurry up and tell her.

But it wasn't.

 "Peyton." 

"Tyler. Hey."

"What are you doing here?"  I said feeling confused. I really didn't need to see her right now. I didn't need to mess things up before they even started.

"Can we talk?" I sighed. What could she possible have to talk to me about. I let her in anyway.

She sat on the couch but I stayed standing. All I wanted to do right now was talk to Nelaya not my ex.

"What is it?"

"I miss you Tyler." Before I could say anything she got up and kissed me. I wasn't sure what to do at first and I didn't mean to but I gave into the kiss.

It felt so familiar to me and it scared the hell out of me. I didn't like Peyton I liked Nelaya.

I wanted to be with Nelaya. Not Peyton. 

But why didn't I pull away?

-----------

Nelaya