Chapter 15 Breath me

Ola :) Hope you enjoy.. im kind of in a shitty mood and i'm grounded.. But since I have nothing better to do here you go loves!!

Tyler's P.O.V

I freaking hate myself for what I did to Nelaya. She won't answer my calls or texts.

I went by her house but she was locked in her room. I didn't know what the fuck to do or how I am suppose to fix this mess. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and was hoping that it was Nelaya but it was Carmen.

"Hello."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!?" I had to pull the phone away from my ear before this girl blew my damn eardrum. 

"What the hell Carmen! "

"No what the hell Tyler! How the fuck could you do that to Nelaya!?"

"Damn Carmen I don't know. I didn't mean to! I swear Peyton came onto me and Nelaya walked in and now it's this big mother freakin mess."

"She said you were all into the kiss and shit Ty. I wasn't born yesterday."

"I know. I don't know what was going on. I just didn't react and I wanted to. Fuck Carmen. I'm in love with Nelaya not Peyton. Dang, there's nothing going on between me and Peyton."

"Than why was she over your house."

"I don't know. She said she wanted to talk."

"So you let her in?!" I sighed. I really should have known better.

--------------

Nelaya

I turned my phone off and locked myself in my room. I wasn't going crazy or anything I just didn't want to be bothered by anyone. Especially Tyler.

He came by earlier and apologized through my door but I payed no attention. Or at least tried to.

I was more disgusted now that anything. If Tyler couldn't love me for the way I did then he couldn't have me at all.

Plus I've been thinking about it and Tyler's NOT my boyfriend. He's not on a leash and he can do as he pleases. It was my fault that I was holding on to what was not mine. 

He was my best friend and it was just obvious that it was never suppose to go there. But it felt so damn right. Ughh!

I hated feeling this way. I love him so much and I was so confused because I've never felt this way.

I haven't been to school all week and I honestly was tired of being inside.

I opened my room door. Nobody else was home right now thank god.

I fixed myself some food and just when I was about to relax on the couch someone rang my door bell.

I hope that's Tyler again. I went to the door and saw that it was Chris. 

Great. I really didn't feel like talking to anybody but opened the door for him anyway.

"Hey Nelaya." he said.

"Hi Chris." I closed the door behind me. "What brings you here?"

"Well, Carmen told me what happened with Tyler..and I haven't seen you at school. I was worried."

"Carmen told you what happened?" I started to feel uncomfortable. I knew Chris had some feelings for me and I was really hoping this wouldn't make things awkward. But I couldn't help but feel good that he was worried about me.

"Yep."

"Chris I-"

"Look Nelaya it's alright you don't owe me an explanation. I've known that you've felt that way for a while now." He smiled faintly at me.

"How?"

"The way you look at him. I don't know, you guys just look at each other with this intensity." I don't know why but I blushed. And I swore a smile tugged at my lips but I couldn't. What he said was not true because obviously Ty didn't feel the same.

"Nah. Tyler doesn't love me like I love him."

"I disagree. Hell, I honestly don't like Tyler but I sure as hell know that he has some major feelings for you."

"Then why did he kiss Peyton?"

"Look Nelaya i'm not trying to justify anything he did. Trust me because I want you to myself. But just know that people do stupid stuff. I mean we don't even know the whole story behind it. Peyton could have came onto him or it just might have been a mistake on his part." He took a deep breath and rubbed the back of his head. "I just know that he loves the hell out of you and that you love him and if you walk away now you're going to regret it."

Whoah. I sure as hell wasn't expecting that from him. I honestly didn't know how to feel after he said that. I didn't know whether to feel happy or relieved or sad. 

I still felt inadequate, like I wasn't good enough. 

"Then why do I feel like im not good enough? I already have self esteem issues with my weight and then he turns are and kisses a girl that constantly reticules me about it!"

"Look, everybody at our school knows that Peyton is a bitch. Don't let her get to you. You're way to beautiful to be thinking that way Nelaya and honestly it hurts me that you feel that way because when I see you I see the most perfect gorgeous girl. I don't know what you see when you look in the mirror but it sure isn't what I see." 

I didn't know what else to say to Chris after that.  I felt disgusted with myself. I'm not sure how but Chris made me come to a realization of something that people have been telling me ever since I've called myself fat.

I was never fat. I was never inadequate. I was never anything less of what Peyton was. If anything I was more.. literally. But the thought didn't affect me the way it used to.

I needed to hear Tyler out.

No. I just needed to see him and tell him that I'm not mad anymore. I knew he loved me.

I don't know how I could have thought that he didn't.

I let my own persona of myself get into the way of everything and that's something I needed to stop if I ever wanted to be with Tyler.

-------------------------------------------

Hoped you liked this chapter. Some of you guys asked if I could make things better between them and I really had to fix Nelaya before that could happen. BUT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!! :D I'd REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!

COMMENT 

VOTE 

COMMENT 

VOTE~ FEEDBACK! How do you feel about this chapter?