Chapter 7 You have to stop

PLEEAASSEE COMMENT and tell me what you think!!! <3

Tyler's P.O.V

    The sweet familiar smell of Nelaya filled my nostrils. She was curled in a ball sleeping peacefully on my chest just as beautiful as ever, angelic even. You have to stop. I told myself. You have to stop your feelings. And I will try, but for right now I just loved and cherished being able to hold her in my arms. There was a light tap on the door.

"Come in." I mumbled loud enough for the person behind the door to hear. My mom walked in dressed nicely. As soon she saw Laya a huge smile crossed her face. I knew she was getting ''those'' kind of thoughts so I shook my head slightly. 

"Morning honey." She whispered. "I hate to wake Nelaya but we have a wedding gig at a venue at 1 this afternoon. I'm off to run a few errands now But Its only 8 o'clock so just remind her because we have to be there by 11 to start setting up okay?" I nodded slightly and stroked Laya's hair.

The sound of the door closing must have woken Laya up because she shifted on my chest and moaned slightly. "What time is it?" She asked groggily.

"8 o'clock. My mom said something about a gig at 1-" She sat up quickly.

"Oh shit.. I totally forgot about that!." she said slapping her forehead.

"Chill lay bear. You have plenty of time." I pushed her beautifully messy out of her face and behind her ear.  She looked down at me and smiled. God her smile was so flawless.

She shifted her body to the side a little, and that's when I noticed the position we were in. Nelaya was seated on top of me, technically straddling me. Oh holy fuck when I noticed how we were positioned my blood got very hot very quick. I looked into her stone gray eyes feeling some weird way in the middle of my stomach....and other places. But she gave me this feeling from within that I could not describe.

You have to stop. 

"Um.. Laya?" I said not making any eye contact with her.

"Yeah?" She asked shifting again. Holy shit.. I had to get her from on top of me because she had no idea what she was doing to me. She stared at me blankly while she nibbled on her bottom lip, making her dimples show.

Damn damn damn damn damn!!

I just wanted to kiss those sexy lips and have my way with her. I had sored of broken up with Payton, so I technically had no one to answer to. We were technically home by our selves. Nothing was stopping me.. Nothing. I sat up smoothly, trying not to make things awkward.

I leaned into her, little by little until her lips were a good 4'' inches away. Her breath quickened and she looked as if she wanted to kiss me back.

Finally.

It was time to make my fantasies come true.

Just as I was about to lean forward and close the space between us her phone started to ring. I sighed long and hard when she got off of me and went to retrieve her phone. 

----------------------------------------------------

Nelaya's P.O.V

"Hello? Natalya!? Where are you?" I panicked. How could I have been so stupid. I had forgotten about my sister!

"Gosh Laya calm down I'm just at Mike's. I accidentally..um.. fell asleep here and um...was wondering if you'd please cover for me." 

I was relieved that my sister hadn't gone home, but at the same time I was furious! I knew Natalya didn't 'fall asleep' at Mike's house! I wasn't born yesterday.

" Eww Nat that's disgusting! And What the fuck are you thinking spending the night at Mike's!! Your 14!!!" I yelled into the phone livid.

"I'll be 15 in November Lay! And Calm down...we didn't do anything!" I huffed. She really thought I was stupid.

"You slept over! I'm guessing you guys slept in the same bed. And we all know what happens when teenage boys and girls sleep in the same bed!" I screamed loudly. 

Tyler clears his throat and I look over at him and give him a 'what do you want' look. 

He points to his bed with a sly smile on his gorgeous face.

OOOhhh..

I can feel my cheeks get hot and I know my whole face must be red. If only Ty knew the affect he had on me!!

"Nelaya. Calm down seriously. I promise we didn't do anything. Okay?"

"Yeah..Ohh Kaay.." I said slowly before I hung up the phone. 

I sat on the edge of Tyler's bed and couldn't help but feel awkward and stupid. I could feel Tyler's eyes piercing through me but chose not to look his way.  I could have sworn a couple moments ago he was going to kiss me...and I was going to let him.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I breathed before grabbing my bag and running into the bathroom. I had to get away from him before it could happen again...when there wouldn't be a phone call to stop us.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!! There's a  picture of Nelaya, Tyler, and Chris!

I also had to add a song that sorda reminded me of this chapter!! PLEASEE COMMENT and vote!! I need your FEEDBACK to make my future chapters better!!