Chapter 11 Smash into you

Hey Guys.. I don't wanna bore you with my pitty story but I've kind of been stressing out lately!!! There's this guy that Im starting to like and everybody says he likes me back. Anyway.. One of his long term friends asked me to my schools homecoming dance before him -___-  so now the guy that I like does not want to ask me because his close friend asked me first!! FML! Anyway thanks for listenin and if you guys have advice for me just INBOX it!! Thankss...

Oh and I'll tell you when to listen to the song XD

ANDDDD ACTION!!!

Nelaya's P.O.V 

A week has gone by and neither me nor Tyler have brought up the kissing situation. I'm not sure if the topics ever going to come up again.

Ty has been acting normal so i'm now sure that the kiss didn't affect him like it had affected me.

Once he dropped Nat and I off at home I wasn't surprised to see that my mom was no where to be found. The house was a complete wreck. There was dirty laundry, cigarette buds, beer bottles, and trash everywhere. Natalya and I spent the rest of that day just cleaning.

Now I was in study hall with crazy ass Carmen. Surprisingly I haven't been able to tell her about my kiss with Tyler. But I knew that if I were to tell her she would flip at how Tyler acted towards me that day.

"So What's up with Chris?" Carmen asked with a shit eating grin on her face. I've talked to Chris here and there. He's a really cool guy and I actually think I might really like him. But the thing is, is that I know that I like Tyler. He completely captivates me and I can't stop thinking about him. It's odd and it hurts because I know now that he might have felt that way towards me.. he wouldn't have kissed me if it were a different story. Right?

"He's cool. He's really nice and like I already told you about our almost kiss." I said smiling at the thought. 

"Yeah, too bad that stupid ass ruined it! But this shows you Lay.. It shows that he does have feelings for you. He obviously saw you guys about to kiss." I bit the inside of my cheek nervously. Fuck it.. I had to tell Carmen what happened.

"Carm..I kind of have to tell you something," She looked at me questionably but I continued. "Well that night... Tyler and I sorda kissed."

Carmens jaw dropped all the way to the freaking ground. 

"Come Again?!" Carmen said loudly with the biggest smile ever, on her face. Everyone else in the library looked are way and Shhed us. She flicked them off and turned back to me expectantly.

" Okay so.. we were just arguing because of what happened when he just pulled me away from Chris. And it kind of just happened. And when I tell you I was blown away...I was blown the fuck away."

Carm squealed loudly causing more heads to turn. 

"See I told your dumb ass that he had feelings!! I told you!" she said happily. 

I couldn't help but smile, but I still had to tell her about how Tyler just brushed it off the next day.

"Well I'm not so sure about that. That next day he was taking me home and he said he regretted kissing me. That he shouldn't have crossed that line. We haven't talked about it since."