Chapter 16 Come Home

Heyy I've been having some writers block for this book butttttt Im trying you guys!

Nelaya

RECAP!!

I didn't know what else to say to Chris after that.  I felt disgusted with myself. I'm not sure how but Chris made me come to a realization of something that people have been telling me ever since I've called myself fat.

I was never fat. I was never inadequate. I was never anything less of what Peyton was. If anything I was more.. literally. But the thought didn't affect me the way it used to.

I needed to hear Tyler out.

No. I just needed to see him and tell him that I'm not mad anymore. I knew he loved me.

I don't know how I could have thought that he didn't.

I let my own persona of myself get into the way of everything and that's something I needed to stop if I ever wanted to be with Tyler.

End of recap!

I hopped in my car and started up the engine. I had to get to Tyler. My heart ached for him.  It seemed like it took forever until I finally showed up to his house.  

I opened the front door, since it's always open and ran up stairs to his room. Tyler was sitting on his bed looking at the wall. As soon as he saw me he got up and embraced me. He didn't have to say any words and I was happy he didn't. I just loved the feeling of being in his arms. They were the only home I knew. 

We stayed like that, just holding each other. "Lay, I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you." my eyes started to burn but I couldn't cry. I had cried too much.

We let go of each other and I looked into his beautiful blue eyes that I've grown to love so much.

"Tyler It's okay. I shouldn't have over reacted lik--" Tylers lips came crashing down on mine with some much force. This was my release. I needed this. I needed him. 

Tyler and I fought for dominance of the kiss. I was so into it I didn't even care. 

We slowly and reluctantly pulled apart from each other. Ugh I missed this so much!

"Nelaya, I love you. And I mean love you love you. More than in a best friend type of way. And Im so sorry I hurt you baby." His word made my heart do flip flops.

Tyler loved me.

"I love you too." I kissed him this time and it was slow any sweet. It felt so nice being with him again.

"So I think I should ask you officially." 

Oh. My. God...

"Layya will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course I will!" I kissed him hard. 

Finallyy!

After a while we started making out again and it was super intense. My goodness this dude affected my body soo much with every touch and every kiss.

There was a scream from down the hall. Tyler and I both looked at each other and before I knew it he had gotten up and ran to his moms room.

Oh god..

I tried to hurry to her room but to damn bad Tyler makes my knees weak. Tyler and Brenda were inside their master bathroom, Brenda's shirt was drenched in blood.