Goodbye

Vishaka Sehgal was by no means a normal girl. Not by demigod standards and not by wizard standards. Today was the her last day at camp and she couldn't feel more sad. It wasn't that she didn't like Hogwarts it was well... you'll see.

Vishaka's POV

The waves touched my feet as I sat on the beach. In the background, you can hear the sound of swords clashing as many demigods trained. I was going to miss this place. Camp Half Blood. My home since forever. Alright, so I might be a bit overdramatic. I am just going to Hogwarts for my last year. Hogwarts, my second home. But sometimes it was hard. Why? Because of 4 boys.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by someone dropping down next to me. It was Nico Di Angelo, my boyfriend. After the Giant War, I got Nico to break out of his shell a little and finally he was smiling and having fun. Still wearing black clothes, but I think it looks hot so I am not complaining.

"Hey Vi. Still thinking about having to go to that apparently horrid school" Nico said, with a teasing tone and a small smile on his lips. I smack him gently. "The school is amazing its just the people there are horrible"

He just smirks and leans in when suddenly there was a voice behind us, "Aw come on I don't want to see my daughter locking lips with Hades' kid." It was my dad. I just rolled my eyes at his behavior, remembering two weeks ago when he walked in on us in Nico's cabin

Apollo, my dad, was here to take me to the station so it doesn't seem weird that I was lonely. The gods started being more involved with their kids, due to Percy promising them to. Speaking of which, I have to say goodbye to him and everyone else.

I go and find Annabeth reading under a tree. I sneak up to her and yell out "BOO" Annabeth jumped, making the book fall out of her hands. She looked up at me with an angry expression and I said " Hey, before you get mad, I came to say that I am leaving today for Hogwarts." Annabeth launched herself into my arms. "Gods I'm gonna miss you." 

"I'm gonna miss you, too," I said, hugging her just as tightly.

"You are the only one that can actually beat me, other than Percy," she said, her voice a bit muffled. I let out a laugh. "I don't know. Jason's getting good, too." Annabeth scoffed as she pulled back. "Sure he is."

"Alright, I gotta go and say bye to Percy. Love you," I said. 

"Love you, too," I heard Annabeth say before I went to find Percy.

I find Percy in his cabin talking to his mom through an Iris-Message. I lean on the doorframe.

"Knock, Knock"

"I gotta go, mum. Have fun with Paul," Percy said and slashed through the message.

"Who's there" Percy said, playing along.

"Me"

"Me who"

"Me, your best friend"

"Well where is he, Jason"

"That hurts right here, Percy" I said pointing to my heart.

He grinned at me. He came and gave me a hug. "You have to leave, don't you?"

"Yeah I do."

"Why do you have to leave? You are the only one that can beat me in sword fighting." 

"You have Annabeth. Take her on another date Perce. She's getting impatient."

Percy's eyes got a glassy look. "Yeah maybe I will." 

I slap his cheek lightly. "My dad is waiting for me. Bye dork."

"Hey," I heard Percy say as I shut the door. As I walk through camp, multiple people wave bye to me. I see Nico talking to my half-brother Will. "Bye boys," I call out. They both wave at me, smiling. 

I find my dad waiting for me near Peleus the dragon. "Ready to go," he said.

"Yeah, lets go," I replied. He grabbed my hand then everything went white.

Hey guys. Hoped you guys liked the first chapter.

I might post again this week if not then next week for sure.

Love you guys and make sure to vote and comment.

Chapter has been rewritten.