The Quest

Nico's POV

Right after Apollo took Vishaka, I was call to the Big House along with Will, Thalia, and the seven. As Will and I walked toward the Big House we started talking. "What do think Chiron is calling us in there for," he asked.

I had no clue as to why Chiron needed us, so I just shrugged. "If it's some quest, I will leave," Will said, jokingly. 

"Leave camp?" I asked, smirking slightly.

"If I have to," Will replied.

"Well good luck," I said, chuckling slightly. 

Will turned to me with his hands on his hips. "What? You don't think I can survive out there?"

"You can. It's just that you rather help the people in camp," I said, in a strangely soft voice. Will smiled at me and bumped my shoulder. My stomach started doing weird flips. I started getting these feelings around Will, lately.

After everyone was gathered in the Big House, Chiron began speaking, "You all know that Vishaka just left for Hogwarts." Everyone nodded. "Well the gods decided to help the wizards in the upcoming war against Voldemort." We all knew about the war raging in London against Voldemort, since Vishaka talks about it sometimes. Chiron continued "There will be six campers  at Hogwarts for the DualWizard Tournament. That way no one will be suspicious about the exchange students." Everyone suddenly started talking at once. I just stayed silent, knowing that if I get picked I get to see Vishaka.

"SILENCE," Chiron roared. "Now the following will be going to Hogwarts in two weeks: Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, Nico, and Will. Before you ask questions: Yes Percy your food can be blue. Yes Annabeth you can bring all your books. Yes Thalia Lady Artemis gave you permission. And the sixth person is already at Hogwarts. Yes the sixth person is Vishaka, Percy." Everyone just stared at Chiron. He knew us way too well.

"Now chop, chop. Off to breakfast."

Everyone filed out of the Big House. I only had one thought in my head as went to my cabin. I get to see Vishaka again.

There I posted twice in a week. Sort of a filler chapter. Next time, we go back to Vishaka.

Remember, I don't own any of the characters. They all belong to Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling. I only own Vishaka. 

This chapter has been rewritten.