Halloween

Sirius POV

It was finally Halloween. Thank god, it was a Friday. At the feast, Vishaka and the exchange students were sitting in a separate table talking very quietly. The story was still on my mind. Even though it was from a week ago, it scared me, I'll admit it. I also remember what happened that day between Remus and I. I have to say, it was not my proudest moment. I don't have a problem admitting I like guys and girls, but one of my best friends. 

But anyway, today was very stormy and I could hear the lake water crashing on the shore. Vishaka got up saying she had to go to the bathroom. Right before she left, the candles started flickering. Everyone looked at Vishaka. Someone from the Gryffindor table yelled out "Nice try Sehgal." The other tables look at us weirdly.

"I'm not doing anything. My wand is in my dorm," she said with her hands in the air.

The door burst open and a gust of wind came in along with a burst of lightning. I jump in my seat. The candles burned out so we couldn't see anything. Several people screamed. Why the hell were the teachers not doing anything? Then, I heard footsteps and whistling. A young Gryffindor kid screamed. Next to James, Lily screamed, "I feel something on my face." A few candles come on and I see blood on Lily's face. I scream.

All the shadows started going to the open door and a figure appear. Everyone starts screaming. The figure held up its hand and everyone became quiet. The figure stepped into the light and I almost screamed at what I saw. She had all her hair in front of her face. She was wearing a white dress with blood stains. I gulp. 

The ghost starts making its way to the Gryffindor table. It's facing us! I crawl into Remus. 

The ghost starts speaking in a low and raspy voice. "You boys disgust me. Sauntering all over the school like you own it. Bullying a girl just because she rejected you.." Then in a creepy, high voice she says "Its time for you to end your bullying" I buried my face into Remus's neck.

Vishaka POV

This prank was going to be epic. During dinner I got up and started walking to the "bathroom." Thalia got it to storm outside and Percy made the water crash in the lake.

Will got to test out his powers and started flickering candles. Thalia then got the doors burst open and she added a little bit of lightning. Will then made the candles to burn out. Annabeth put on her cap and took a dropper with a little bit of red water in it. She started walking and whistling. A younger kid screamed. I felt bad, but I needed to get back at the Marauders. Annabeth then dropped some red water on Lily, who started screaming.

Will made some of the candles turn back on. I snuck to the entranceway. I transfigured my shirt and pants into a white dress with blood on it. I had my wand up my sleeve. My hair changed my hair to black and let it fall to my face.

I made my way to Black, who was on top of Lupin, and Potter. I speak in a low and raspy voice. "You boys disgust me. Sauntering all over the school like you own it. Bullying a girl just because she rejected you.." Then in a creepy, high voice I say "It's time for you to end your bullying."

Sirius POV.

The ghost started laughing. The lights turned on and I heard the exchange students laugh. Angelo was falling off his chair. Jackson and Thalia was rolling on the floor laughing. Chase and Solace was clutching their stomach.

I turned back to the ghost and see that its hair started turning brown and purple. The dress was replaced by a shirt and pants. And there stood Vishaka Sehgal. "You guys were so scared." I climbed out of Remus's lap and sat in my chair, embarrassed.

James looked furious. "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT? YOU EVEN PUT BLOOD ON LILY'S FACE."

"First off, that was red water. Secondly, You guys started pranking us, so we decided to get you back. And third, you guys were bullying me and had to be taught a lesson." She then went to join the exchange students and they left the Great Hall together.

I hate those assholes. The prank was good, I'll admit, but when we do pranks, we don't terrify everyone. Usually our pranks are fun, and the worse ones are towards the people we don't like, not the entire school.

Hope you guys liked it. I will try to most again.

Thanks for the 50 reads. I'll talk to you guys next time.

This chapter has been rewritten.