The Arrival

Vishaka POV

The first two weeks of school go by in a blur. Surprisingly, the Marauders leave me alone. Thank god, or else I would have done something drastic. I wake up on a Sunday morning with sunlight streaming in my face. Since it was a Sunday, I should be able to sleep in, but apparently, Harleen decided to leave the curtains open. 

Suddenly, someone jumped on my bed while I was still in it. I was about to get up and yell at the person when she started talking. "The exchange students are coming today" It was Harleen. Who else would it be. The other girls in my dorm hate me because Lily thinks I was "'being mean to Severus" To be fair, it was second year and one of the Slytherins tripped me and the eggs and bacon on my plate landed on Severus's head. I can't control gravity without a wand, but Lily wasn't hearing any of it.

I got up and changed into our usual robes. Harleen and I then made out way down to breakfast and started eating. Then came down the infamous Marauders. Black kept glancing my way, but I ignored it. 

Suddenly a kid pointed to the window and shouted "Hey look at the things coming our way." Everyone got up and ran to the window. Harleen dragged me along with her. I got to the window and I saw a black pegasus with two people riding on it coming our way. I looked closer and realized it was Blackjack and the two people riding him were Percy and Annabeth. Blackjack was flanked by Guido, Porkpie, and another pegasus. They were holding Will, Thalia, and Nico. 

All the students, even Harleen, stared in awe at the pegasi and the people on it. Blackjack landed first and the others followed moments after. Dumbledore brought everyone back to their respective tables and started talking, "Please do not provoke the new students, they will not hesitate to kill you. Now please help me welcome, the students from Hecate's School of Magic. Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Thalia, Will Solace, and Nico Di Angelo" 

Everyone started clapping and cheering as the demigods walked in. I looked around the Great Hall and see that most of the boys were looking at Annabeth and the girls at Percy. Lupin and surprisingly Black were not. I then noticed Marlene staring at Nico. Marlene is like the girl version of Sirius. She's nice, but she is a bitch to me. I snorted. Marlene had no chance with Nico. Harleen looked at me weirdly and I blushed. 

The demigods all sat at a round table next to the Gryffindor one. The Marauders bar Remus, the only sensible one, decided to go over and sit down next to my friends. They started talking and I decided to go up to them.

I walked up to the table. I was close to it so I only walked a few steps. Potter saw me coming and spoke up "What do you want Sehgal. Get lost. We don't need you to come and torment the exchange students." I just ignored him and walked up to Nico because he looked like he was going to blow. "Calm down Nico," I said as I hugged him. I felt him relax and he hugged me back. Everyone stared at me in shock.

Sirius POV

I watched as Sehgal hugged Di Angelo. She then walked up to Solace and hugged him tightly. She did the same to the rest of them. I realized that we weren't welcome when Harleen sent us a look that clearly said "Fuck off. They don't want you there." I pulled the rest of the Marauders away. I started eating my breakfast again and looked over at the other students. Vishaka was sitting next to Di Angelo, who had his arm around him. I was broken out of my thoughts by James.

"Hey. Why don't we prank Sehgal and the rest of the students?"

"I don't think that is a good idea. Dumbledore said to not provoke them," Remus said. 

"Remus is right. I don't think it's a good idea," I said. James rolled his eyes. "You always agree with Remus."

Dumbledore then stood up and started talking, "The representatives of Hogwarts were chosen randomly yesterday. They are Remus Lupin, Lily Evans, Severus Snape, Dylan Taylor, Emily Vance, and Sarah Smith."

Damn I wasn't chosen, but at least Remus was. Wait, It is five versus six. Dumbledore, as if reading my thoughts, said, "The other person representing the other school is Vishaka Sehgal." Wait, what? 

Vishaka POV

I spent the rest of the day showing my friends around. We all are sitting in the common room at night. Tomorrow we have classes and they were all in the same classes as me. I was curled up next to Nico and Annabeth was reading with her head in Percy's lap, who was talking to me.

"Hey Vish, do we have to go to class?"

"Yes you do."

"Why?"

"So you fit in"

"You want me to fit in? I saved the world twice."

"Not this world." Percy groaned.

"Quit complaining. I had to do this for seven years."

"Yeah, so you are used to i?t"

"I need sleep. G'night guys."

They all followed me to their new dorm. I saw Harleen in it. "Hey Harleen."

"Hey Sunshine. Hey demigods."

They all stared at her, bewildered, then look at me. I grin sheepishly and say "I may have told her." They just rolled their eyes and got ready to go to sleep.

Harleen and I went back to our dorm and got ready to sleep. "Night Sunshine," Harleen said kissing my cheek. I felt heat creep us my neck. "Night," I replied.

This year was going to be good.

I posted again. I'm not going to post tomorrow cause its my b-day and I am going out with my friends.

I'll try to post Monday.

This chapter was rewritten.