First Classes

Nico POV

I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar bed. I turn to see Will changing. I felt a blush come to my cheeks as I see that he has no shirt. He catches me looking and grins. "Come on get up. We have classes." I groan and fall back into bed.

After everyone was up and gets ready, we all went to the Great Hall where we meet up with Vishaka and Harleen. We sat down and started eating and I suddenly hear Vishaka scream, "My hair. It's all green." She glares at the Marauders and starts to go over. I see two of them laughing at us and noticed all of us have  green or orange hair.

"Calm down. Don't let them get to you." Vishaka calmed down and decided that it was time to go to Potions.

At Potions, Vishaka and I were partners. Then, the Marauder with glasses comes over and "accidentally trips" and drops all his flobberworms in our cauldron. We don't even need flobberworms. Five seconds later the potion exploded. I turn to see two of the Marauders laughing loudy. The other two were trying to stifle their giggle.

Vishaka then dumped water on me. "What in Hades? Why would you do that?" I yell as cold water runs down my back.

"Your hair was on fire," she replied with a shrug.

After classes Vishaka POV

The Marauders were pranking us mercilessly and I had finally had enough. I decided to bring everyone together and think of an amazing plan.

"Ok what have you got." Percy said. Everyone started throwing around idea.

"No" I said. "I have a the best idea. Let's tell them an 'urban legend', a week before Halloween. Then on Halloween night, we make that legend reality." Everyone smirked and all agreed on that idea. This was going to be good.

Hey guys. This was more of a filler chapter. The next one should be up by tomorrow. It has the story that Vishaka is going to tell. What do you think it is going to be?

Make sure to vote and comment.

This chapter has been rewritten.