Feelings

Remus POV

I hate this. When someone you love, likes someone else. 

This morning I woke up and saw Sirius deep in thought. I love everything about him. From the way he looks to the way he defends everyone he loves. The way he's so carefree and that look he gets whenever he thinks of a prank. 

I went up to his bed and sat down.  "You're thinking about Vishaka, right?" Of course he is. He never stopped liking her. "You still like her."

He started getting nervous and began fidgeting. I decided that I was going to help him get Vishaka to like him, even though I love him. Mum always said. Seeing someone you love happy is enough sometimes. 

The four of us went downstairs and saw Vishaka and Nico kissing.  Nico pulled away and they both went to the Great Hall.

"OK, this complicates things a lot, but Sirius you can do this."

I can't stand it anymore and tell Sirius that he has no chances with her. He looked heartbroken at my words, but I knew that Sirius was up for the challenge. Harleen then came up to us. 

Harleen and I were somewhat friends. I found her crying one day and I comforted her. She told me all about how she loved someone, but could never be with them because they loved someone else. I told her I was in the same boat. In love with my best friend, who was clearly in love with someone else. We promised to never speak of that day again.

But that didn't happen. She and her family moved into the house next to mine during the summer and we sort of just hung out. Went into town, maybe hooked up with a few people. I found out she was lesbian and the person she was talking about was Vishaka. 

Nico and Vishaka come back and told us good luck for the tournament. Right I forgot about the announcement.

I look at Sirius and I see a heartbroken face. I have to put my feelings aside and focus on helping Sirius win over Vishaka. It would make him happy and seeing him happy is all I need, no matter how cliche that sounds.

Hey guys.

I am so sorry about not updating. I was deciding on whether or not to continue this story or not.

I decided to take this in a new direction.

Keep your eye out for the next one.

This chapter has been rewritten.