7

I woke up with a gleaming sunlight peeking in. I sat up real gloomily and went towards the door to make food in the kitchen. Oh yea, I gotta feed blue. Mm... ok.. I opened the door and limped less than I was yesterday. I noticed blue was gone, though I wasn't worried. He couldn't get far even if he tried. I yawned and went down the stairs to the Ruins door. I found blue pounding and pleading with his life to open the door. His fists pounded the door over and over. I heard him crying as each sound of his hand hit the rustic door. I saw blood on blues hand forming. He was hitting too hard!! I tried to run over and stop him. As I picked him up and dragged him away with guilt, Blue was screaming while crying "NO!! PAPRYUS!!! No!!!!! No.....*sniff*" he gave up after I was at the top of the stairs. When I dropped him, he scurried up and sprinted outside. Eh, I was ok with him going outside. Then I realized... what if in this universe... frisk.. is a.... NO! I teleported myself to him and grabbed his waist. Blue struggled and twisted his body to get free but nothing was working. Blue ended up rapidly kicking my broken knee which caused me grunt in pain. I carried him back inside and told him "look.. u can go out once I'm finish touching up the Ruins." I looked into his deep and now soulless eyes.... This generally scared me. I wanted my love-ERM I mean, my pal to be happy. I sighed and held out my hand. The tears that were in his eyes are now gone but his soulless eyes stayed the same. "Look.. uh.. you can come with me.. uh i guess..? Just come and help me and maybe we can get to talk with each other ya know?" My Hans was still out in front of blue, ready to be taken. After a minute, I started to sweat and my mind began racing when he just stared at me with soulless and pitch black sockets, not moving an inch! "I mean! You don't have to!" I sweated as I began to slowly reel in my arm to put my hand in my pocket. At the last second, he took my finger (oh my Asgore, his hands were so small!!) then pulled on it as a sign to "let's go" I nervously smiled a little as he kept holding my finger and was technically leading the way. I started to take lead, we were heading to the front of the Ruins. Where the children fall. As I reached the gates from this  hell, blue started to look more gloomy. He stared down at his feet while walking up to the door. "Alright.. here's how this is gonna work. I'm gonna fill this door with any thing I can. You can sit and watch, or go wander. Understand Runt?" Blue nodded his head slowly. I opened the doors to start filling them with rocks for a rock barricade. They piled up one by one while blue was sitting down and playing in the dirt. As I finished the first process, blue had made a little dome out of dirt and sticks. I quietly chuckled to his creativity and imagination from just sticks and a pile of wet dirt. I closed the doors and tightened it with bones, rocks, vines and a clump of dirt at the bottom. I sighed of relief when I finished. I hear him hum slightly as he patted the damp dirt happily....hm... what a weird but lovable kid.